Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wish i did more shit in highschool

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
I shouldve been a menace in highschool i shouldve skipped a lot of class and just caused a huge problem with all my ugly foid teachera fuck them fr they ruined my life always made me quiet down my parents always made me do good in school because of this future I had to attain of being in college im in college now and this shit sucks ass im a year 2 and im 21 i hate my life i have 0 friends not like i did in highschool but i keep remembering how much of a good boy i was in highschool i shouldve acted out and just did whatever tf i wanted bc that shit was only about grades i may have even changed the trajectory of my life if i was lashing out i might have had friends fuck this live and i hate being a curry subhuman i will just rope soon

The cruel thing is that I did awful in school...

100% of the students who did badly in school, was because they were too busy doing crazy shit with their friends, or experiencing teen love.

I did, because I was depressed. Dealing with bullying and parental abuse.
And I didn't get no breaks.

The cruel thing is that I did awful in school...

100% of the students who did badly in school, was because they were too busy doing crazy shit with their friends, or experiencing teen love.

I did, because I was depressed. Dealing with bullying and parental abuse.
And I didn't get no breaks.
u shouldve beat ur teachers and destroyed the bathrooms brocel

Every single word brocel
dnr
i was sold this false reality that going to college would make my life better and that getting a degree would make me more valuable truth is i have shit bone structure double joined female knees and ugly looks no piece of paper will improve my life even gym wont fix my genetically defient bone structure theres no hope for me

No thugmaxxing for your face

I shouldve been a menace in highschool i shouldve skipped a lot of class and just caused a huge problem with all my ugly foid teachera fuck them fr they ruined my life

i keep remembering how much of a good boy i was in highschool i shouldve acted out and just did whatever tf i wanted
i was sold this false reality that going to college would make my life better and that getting a degree would make me more valuable
metoo gdi i hate edjewcation
Chrome screenshot 6 May 2023 himmler the decent one

High school was so boring and lifeless for me it's hard to imagine that some people actually enjoyed their time in it while I just rotted away.

So true I wish I angermaxxed in high school. Maybe I would've created at least a few interesting memories. Looking back at high school I don't think I can remember a single significant event. I just rotted alone for four years.

You look like a YouTube tech reviewer.

I shouldve been a menace in highschool i shouldve skipped a lot of class and just caused a huge problem with all my ugly foid teachera fuck them fr they ruined my life always made me quiet down my parents always made me do good in school because of this future I had to attain of being in college im in college now and this shit sucks ass im a year 2 and im 21 i hate my life i have 0 friends not like i did in highschool but i keep remembering how much of a good boy i was in highschool i shouldve acted out and just did whatever tf i wanted bc that shit was only about grades i may have even changed the trajectory of my life if i was lashing out i might have had friends fuck this live and i hate being a curry subhuman i will just rope soon
shut up nigga. you can still do all of these things.
go to a library, there are youngcels there. fart spray bathrooms, order shirts with the word "NIGGER" and hang them up at your local clothing store. take all the toilet paper from bathrooms. you can still do these things, just not in a school setting.

THE ENTIRE POINT OF BEING A TEEN IS TO HAVE AS MUCH TEEN SEX AS POSSIBLE AND COCAINE TOO

shut up nigga. you can still do all of these things.
go to a library, there are youngcels there. fart spray bathrooms, order shirts with the word "NIGGER" and hang them up at your local clothing store. take all the toilet paper from bathrooms. you can still do these things, just not in a school setting.
whats the point of doing that shit now