Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I could have know what love felt like.

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Never got familial love.
Biological father left.
Step father was cold and distant but warmed up towards then end never felt like any type of love though.
My mother was a bitch always finding some way to punish and hit me because she was miserable 24/7, always talked down to me and made me the scapegoat for all the problems.
My brother was a cunt and badmouthed me all the time and would always beat my ass for little to no reason, I still remembered when he knocked 3 of my baby teeth out with a sucker punch all because I wouldn't give up my game time to him.

Never really had Friend love... everyone avoided me because I was the weird poor kid for all my school experience, I had acquaintances but they knew nothing about me and never really cared to try.

Obviously never had relationship love either. I would always try to get girls in school but never was successful and fully gave up at 18.

It would've been awesome to just have one type of love in my life before I die. I guess that's how the cookie crumbles for us, we are yhe unlucky few that will never get to experience love no matter how hard we try...

If God exists he hates us, if he doesn't lady luck must be a misandrist.

With how unlucky I've been I'm probably going to get an incurable illness or cancer or something worse like dementia.

Don't really want to let the fates or luck decide my end, But in the end they really have the final say..

I'm just going to take a shit ton of zoloft, hydroxyzine, and lisinopril. Hope I don't survive but if I do see you tomorrow.

Hope you guys can ascend and look at these days with kindness as you raise your kids ir whatever... With lots of brotherly love I hope to see you in hell

-SubhumanGamer SJL

Never got familial love.
Biological father left.
Step father was cold and distant but warmed up towards then end never felt like any type of love though.
My mother was a bitch always finding some way to punish and hit me because she was miserable 24/7, always talked down to me and made me the scapegoat for all the problems.
My brother was a cunt and badmouthed me all the time and would always beat my ass for little to no reason, I still remembered when he knocked 3 of my baby teeth out with a sucker punch all because I wouldn't give up my game time to him.

Never really had Friend love... everyone avoided me because I was the weird poor kid for all my school experience, I had acquaintances but they knew nothing about me and never really cared to try.

Obviously never had relationship love either. I would always try to get girls in school but never was successful and fully gave up at 18.

It would've been awesome to just have one type of love in my life before I die. I guess that's how the cookie crumbles for us, we are yhe unlucky few that will never get to experience love no matter how hard we try...

If God exists he hates us, if he doesn't lady luck must be a misandrist.

With how unlucky I've been I'm probably going to get an incurable illness or cancer or something worse like dementia.

Don't really want to let the fates or luck decide my end, But in the end they really have the final say..

I'm just going to take a shit ton of zoloft, hydroxyzine, and lisinopril. Hope I don't survive but if I do see you tomorrow.

Hope you guys can ascend and look at these days with kindness as you raise your kids ir whatever... With lots of brotherly love I hope to see you in hell

-SubhumanGamer SJL
Love is a cope