Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I could be empathetic towards users here

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I'm very self centred and selfish, I blame people for have made me this way. Maybe it's a sign of autism, (not claiming I'm one but I can't discard the possibility either) I struggle to understand others' feelings, I'd go as far as to say I don't give a shit about them even if they share the same problems as me. When someone makes a venting thread or just lets his feelings out I don't know what to say without appear insincere, I'm going to admit it, deep down I don't give a shit about other brocels, I feel sorry for it and wish I could change it. You reach a point where you stop caring about your equals

Last edited:
same, i feel blank about what happens anymore

That's normal. Nobody cares or particularly likes ugly, mentally ill incel men. Not even other incels. Its really encoded in our dna and there's nothing to do about it.

Autistic men can feel empathy, they just have trouble expressing it.

Being insignificant to other peoples's pain and being self-centered are actually very useful survival tools for our modern society. Also most people don't give a shit, they just act like it.

I'm very self centred and selfish, I blame people for have made me this way. Maybe it's a sign of autism
It's a sign of slavery. You blame others because you couldn't possibly be in control of your life choices and how you treat people, no. You are a carpet, who has things happening to it (being trodden and catching the dirt of others) instead of acting on the world.

And no, you are not self-centered or selfish, you're clearly local-oriented for bothering with acting more empathetic towards a tribe of anonymous. What happens is that Slaves hate to give things without getting any in exchange; you are *greedy* and circular. No wonder Oroborus is depicted as a dragon (greedy beings) eating his own tail in circularity.

Last edited:
It's a sign of slavery. You blame others because you couldn't possibly be in control of your life choices and how you treat people, no. You are a carpet, who has things happening to it (being trodden and catching the dirt of others) instead of acting on the world.
Life is enslaving by itself, no one is completely free. Only death will truly free us someday, yet I don't wish to rope, I accept the imperfection of this world and try to find peace in the chaos

My psychologist called me a potential threat to society if I didn't get help, according to him I lack empathy but I don't agree anyway.

I'm very self centred and selfish

Quite normal for our people and situation.

Ultra Instinct Sign ([UWSL]身勝手みがっての極意ごくい”兆きざし”[/UWSL] Migatte no Goku'i "Kizashi", lit. "The Secret of the Self-centered 'Sign'"),[1]

It's a defense against denigration.

Oroborus is depicted as a dragon (greedy beings) eating his own tail in circularity.
Our existence is a circularity. Incels die in solitude for new incels to be conceived and repeat the cycle. Life enslaves the ones of our kind, no one is truly free on this world.
a tribe of anonymous
200 1

Last edited:
Life is enslaving by itself, no one is completely free. Only death will truly free us someday, yet I don't wish to rope, I accept the imperfection of this world and try to find peace in the chaos
That's how life is... to Slaves. Being subjected to things instead of acting on them, thus effectively being enslaved. That's only so for you because your kind *values* slavery.

You don't wish to rope because perpetuation is yet another disgusting Slave value, like perpetual motion (reutilization of energy instead of production) or perpetuating diseases (bug chasers). 'Finding peace in chaos' is S111 suffering patiently in stagnation, doing nothing but parasiting on others' resources.

So yeah, that's your problem. You are not an autist or a special snowflake, but one among approximately 22% of the population who had the bad luck of having their brains wired to value weakness and slavery axiomatically from birth. Slaves are the most universally hated type because of their love of hiding, so... I recommend you rope instead of squandering resources, it's not like you can do much better.

Last edited:
You don't wish to hope because perpetuation is yet another disgusting Slave value, like perpetual motion (reutulization of energy instead of production) or perpetuating diseases (bug chasers). 'Finding peace in chaos' is S111 suffering patiently in stagnation, doing nothing but parasiting on others' resources.
Hope is useless, there are so many things out of my control, to try to reach that foggy horizon is pathetic. Hope is enslaving since it dictates a path for you to follow, wasting your freedom by clinging so tightly to this delusional belief. I find peace on being stagnated, longing for the day when death finally evaporates me into the celestial infinity.

Hope is useless, there are so many things out of my control, to try to reach that foggy horizon is pathetic. Hope is enslaving since it dictates a path for you to follow, wasting your freedom by clinging so tightly to this delusional belief. I find peace on being stagnated, longing for the day when death finally evaporates me into the celestial infinity.
...and people here say I'm a schizo for pointing a giant arrow on those declarations and calling the spade a spade. You are a high level S111 (8 out of 11), fitting the plotlines 'seeing someone die and doing nothing' and 'do nothing until you die'. It also fits King from One Punch Man, Sisyphus, Gandalf, Dumbledore, Dr. Strange... and this song.

Because you are 111, it means you encompass all the 8 polarities on Slave, meaning your personality fits all of those descriptions, specially the 'Omega Man' one. Have a good reading on everything.

So yeah, that's your problem. You are not an autist or a special snowflake, but one among approximately 22% of the population who had the bad luck of having their brains wired to value weakness and slavery axiomatically from birth. Slaves are the most universally hated type because of their love of hiding, so... I recommend you rope instead of squandering resources, it's not like you can do much better.
I'm as emotional as a rock. I don't hide, I study and focus on my interests, not hoping for them to change my situation I just enjoy doing what I like.
Producing for others to consume is peak cuckoldry. By not having kids I'm leeching as little as possible from nature. You should be lecturing normies who keep breeding like retards instead.

Gandalf is the ultimate Saint and Wizard. He's my role model, I'm glad you keep analysing me, this just boosts my spirit.

Gandalf is the ultimate Saint and Wizard. He's my role model, I'm glad you keep analysing me, this just boosts my spirit.
And it proves more the accuracy of 72archetypes, so it's a win-win-win scenario. The third victory is from people who are lurking and getting that knowledge from your exposure. Not that most of them will use it productively.

I don't give a shit about your problems either, no need to feel bad.

I don't give a shit about your problems either, no need to feel bad.
"Shigechi also held strong familial loyalty, carrying a picture of his mother wherever he went and when facing Kira, he struggled to escape so he could protect his parents from such a menace. Shigechi tends to act quite politely in front of adults, notably deeply apologizing to Kira for almost colliding with him."
That and Moe Szislak avatar gives conflicting results. Are you Gollum?

ETA: Of course not, you are an ogre with a chip on your shoulder, like Shrek.

Last edited:
My psychologist called me a potential threat to society if I didn't get help, according to him I lack empathy but I don't agree anyway.
he think you can learn to have sympathy by yourself when it really like comes from others it’s over for him and his warning if he think that’s motivation

"Shigechi also held strong familial loyalty, carrying a picture of his mother wherever he went and when facing Kira, he struggled to escape so he could protect his parents from such a menace. Shigechi tends to act quite politely in front of adults, notably deeply apologizing to Kira for almost colliding with him."

It was long time ago i created this username, two years i think, your name is Tesla but you certainly not a genius. Usernames really don't mean anything. I only chose the username at the time because Shigechi is an ugly subhuman like me, same as Moe.

Last edited:

I hope you realize one day that you're just as cringe as a redditor comparing Putin to Thanos and let go of your horoscope tier shtick.

It was long time ago i created this username, two years i think
Irrelevant, it still displayed your values as a person. Values you were comfortable choosing as your representation, so not likely to change because why would you want it? Yeah, you are an RWA alright, obsessed with grousing, gravedigging things, ancient things, undeads and (ass)holes.

your name is Tesla but you certainly not a genius
R000 grousing and stomping people on feces. It's all meant to keep everything in calvinistic fatalism, it's not like you've put any thought on that judgement.

Last edited:
I hope you realize one day that you're just as cringe as a redditor comparing Putin to Thanos and let go of your horoscope tier shtick.
Shut your Countess mouth up. "I hope someday you realize", as if you are in a forever saner and better plane than others by default. Also unironically using cringe, a Slave word, and dismissing anything your weak mind can't to chew as 'horoscope' without putting any effort on explaining why.

Rest ignored. I hate Slaves and spit on your kind.

Irrelevant, it still displayed your values as a person. Values you were comfortable choosing as your representation, so not likely to change because why would you want it? Yeah, you are an RWA alright, obsessed with grousing, gravedding things, ancient things, undeads and (ass)holes.

R000 grousing and stomping people on feces. It's all meant to keep everything in calvinistic fatalism, it's not like you've put any thought on that judgement.
Jesus Christ, that's a new one, a psychologist from the internet, i don't take them seriously even on real life, imagine on a forum for incels. Like i said, you certainly not a genius, more like a dumbass, should change your username to DR. GRANDE, a charlatan who thinks he can discover the entire personality of a person through a few words and a shitty username. But you do it for free.

Shut your Countess mouth up. "I hope someday you realize", as if you are in a forever saner and better plane than others by default. Also unironically using cringe, a Slave word, and dismissing anything your weak mind can't to chew as 'horoscope' without putting any effort on explaining why.

Rest ignored. I hate Slaves and spit on your kind.
OK, why would I believe I'm a slave, because you told me so? That would be a slave trait. In defying you I am proving my Playable Character status.

Jesus Christ, that's a new one, a psychologist from the internet, i don't take them seriously even on real life, imagine on a forum for incels. Like i said, you certainly not a genius, more like a dumbass, should change your username to DR. GRANDE, a charlatan who thinks he can discover the entire personality of a person through a few words and a shitty username. But you do it for free.
More shitty judgement fuelled by rage and grudges, Shrek? You aren't really proving me wrong here. 72A is to psychology what fine wine is to water, but since RWAs obsess with death and the dead, whom know nothing, an accurate theory of personality is meaningless to you. But there are RWA students of the theory much more competent than you at judging others.

Your loss. There's a lot you could use from that knowledge.

More shitty judgement fuelled by rage and grudges, Shrek? You aren't really proving me wrong here. 72A is to psychology what fine wine is to water, but since RWAs obsess with death and the dead, whom know nothing, an accurate theory of personality is meaningless to you. But there are RWA students of the theory much more competent than you at judging others.

Your loss. There's a lot you could use from that knowledge.
I wish i could be like Shrek, Shrek got his green dick wet.

OK, why would I believe I'm a slave, because you told me so? That would be a slave trait. In defying you I am proving my Playable Character status.
Because of the correspondences between what you are doing and what the Slave personality type represents. The Slave archetype S110 'The Countess forgives your ugly face and throw crumbles to the poor' fits perfectly your comment, but then there were other datapoints in your past comments.

I wish i could be like Shrek, Shrek got his green dick wet.
Yes, and you likely want a Fiona for yourself, a woman who doesn't care that you're an ugly-faced asshole meddling with shit, like Eva Braun (brown, like scat) was to Hitler. This RWA song even mentions an undead on it with the same theme. I think you'll relate to it.

That's normal. Nobody cares or particularly likes ugly, mentally ill incel men. Not even other incels. Its really encoded in our dna and there's nothing to do about it.
Wow so its biological to dislike low status ugly men. Even for men?!

I'm very self centred and selfish, I blame people for have made me this way. Maybe it's a sign of autism, (not claiming I'm one but I can't discard the possibility either) I struggle to understand others' feelings, I'd go as far as to say I don't give a shit about them even if they share the same problems as me. When someone makes a venting thread or just lets his feelings out I don't know what to say without appear insincere, I'm going to admit it, deep down I don't give a shit about other brocels, I feel sorry for it and wish I could change it. You reach a point where you stop caring about your equals
Tbh,that's a really good trait I wish I could have. You just need good manipulating skills. And making yourself appear more empathetic and friendly. To wind others up and get things your way. Its good traits to have in this society. Lucifer morning star had these types of traits. I would say what you have is a good thing

Tbh,that's a really good trait I wish I could have. You just need good manipulating skills. And making yourself appear more empathetic and friendly. To wind others up and get things your way. Its good traits to have in this society. Lucifer morning star had these types of traits. I would say what you have is a good thing
Relating to incels here is the most important thing if I care or not about particular users is irrelevant. I care about this people as a whole, the individual is dispensable. We row to similar directions, sharing our pain and as long as we realize we're not alone in this cucked world empathy is insignificant

I don't really know about manipulating with autism. I, personally, feel like I already can not adapt normal social behaviour, or even fake it. How would I be supposed to seem "charming" to people, so I could win their trust and manipulate them? It just seems a bit contradictive to me.
Maybe it's just me.

Nobody really likes anyone. Most people are probably just here to vent rage. Although I do care about the suffering of other incels.

just knowing how many people on this forum are fucking retards, i can't immediately sympathize for a brocel from one post alone. if i see him often though, and he seems legit, then i can maybe feel bad for him.

Everybody only care about their own problems. I don't say I want to help other brocels, I have not many helpful advices. They just want some company and someone to listen to their problems. That's enough.

I feel the same way. I hate that I'm so self-centered and selfish, but then again, that's the world we live in. And I'm the only person that ever really cared about me, so I wind up being the only person I care about as a result. This world fucks up the best of people; it's not our fault that we are a product of our experiences.