Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wisdom teeth

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I got my wisdom teeth out today. Not a lot of pain tbh. Prob will have it tomorrow with lots of swelling. What are some tasty foods I can eat. I'm tired of spagettios and soup. I also got prescribed vicodin, there is only 10 of them well 9 since I took one today. It is a 5/300 pill. Is it worth it to just save the pills until I feel better so I can get high. I think I need like 3 to get high off these shits. If I do get pain I think I can just deal with the ibuprofens.

I still need mine removed. I'm glad they give you something for it, my fear is the pain.

I still need mine removed. I'm glad they give you something for it, my fear is the pain.
I was expecting them to give me vicodin though. I thought I was gonna just get prescription strength Tylenol. I was supposed to get 4 removed but one of them was hard to get to. My wisdom teeth weren't really giving me pain tbh I was just tired of food getting stuck in between the incoming wisdom tooth and my molars. I had to carry around a floss pick when ever I ate.

How do you know if you need yours removed

How do you know if you need yours removed
When they hurt usually is a good sign or if food keeps getting stuck in the pockets. Some people don't need them removed. My dentist told me I should because might cause problems down the road. It was slanted and look deformed kek. I got them while I am still leeching off my parents since they have dental insurance.