Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wisdom of the day: Only beautiful people can create beautiful things.

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
So us truecels should focus on destruction. Because that's what we're good at.

As a fellow rat faced ogre I agree

Not true at all.

Then show exceptions to the rule? And don't show softminned chads from the 18th century that had terrible diet please.
MJ400.jpg
this ugly nigger created beautiful music

800px-Zaha_Hadid_in_Heydar_Aliyev_Cultural_center_in_Baku_nov_2013.jpg
this ugly bitch created beautiful architecture

I'm sure there are also ugly painters, but I can't find one right now because I'm not into painters.

MJ400.jpg
Towards the end of his life he was just a surgerymaxxed delusional nig gone wrong. He was actually pretty most of his life

Towards the end of his life he was just a surgerymaxxed delusional nig gone wrong. He was actually pretty most of his life
hqdefault.jpg
sure

This is basically halo theory jfl just cause they’re prettier doesn’t mean shit

MJ400.jpg

800px-Zaha_Hadid_in_Heydar_Aliyev_Cultural_center_in_Baku_nov_2013.jpg
this ugly bitch created beautiful architecture

I'm sure there are also ugly painters, but I can't find one right now because I'm not into painters.
The woman is over 60 years old jfl

have to disagree

have to disagree
Then show an example. So far nobody has given a good example, out of all the 100s of thousands creators that existed in the past thousands of years.

Then show an example. So far nobody has given a good example, out of all the 100s of thousands creators that existed in the past thousands of years.
truecels never had any opportunity to create something but the subhuman normies have contributed in the creation of many beautiful wonders.

truecels never had any opportunity to create something but the subhuman normies have contributed in the creation of many beautiful wonders.
Maybe grotesk and avantgarde stuff

i don't know about that but i am sure some ugly people created good things, i saw ugly men drawing very good pictures or making creative art.