Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wired by women

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
20240430 151532

@Master are these the people you hire at the fbi headquarters to keep the incels.is server running?

i've dealt with women in the trades, you can see them sit there and do nothing while the men they drag along do all the work

i've dealt with women in the trades, you can see them sit there and do nothing while the men they drag along do all the work
Women are always in the office jobs doing fuck all

All those women who went on strike not long ago in Iceland for equal pay, yet no difference to society was made.

If men went on strike like they did, you would know about it.

All those women who went on strike not long ago in Iceland for equal pay, yet no difference to society was made.

If men went on strike like they did, you would know about it.
i worked in the industrial sector for a bit and saw about 4 foids out of the thousands of men. they sat in the work truck the whole time or sat around and did nothing. it's a fucking joke

Using an electrical socket installed by wired for women be like

Home Alone 2-Marv Gets Electrocuted. on Make a GIF