Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Winter

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
I used to like winter just like some average typical kid , it used to be my favourite season as I used to celebrate christmas and birthdays back then, I played some snow ball fights build some snow ball man and even went to skiing and snowboarding, winter was full of joy and positivity despite all the early darkness there were plenty of great food, enjoyable activities almost every dinner fun and upbit musics and mostly good times.
But as i got older i started to get further away from all these activities that i enjoyed, eventually when i became blackpilled i stopped celebrating all the public holidays and my birthdays, by doing that i was able to see the reality with a crystal clear transparent glass and all i saw was emptiness, lonlieness and pain as time went by myself alone increased drastically in the past few years, i could say i have been living by myself since 15 for the most part.

Winter used to be full of life when I was bluepilled but now as I see the world with clear lenses it is just fucked up as any other season.

I used to like winter just like some average typical kid , it used to be my favourite season as I used to celebrate christmas and birthdays back then, I played some snow ball fights build some snow ball man and even went to skiing and snowboarding, winter was full of joy and positivity despite all the early darkness there were plenty of great food, enjoyable activities almost every dinner fun and upbit musics and mostly good times.
But as i got older i started to get further away from all these activities that i enjoyed, eventually when i became blackpilled i stopped celebrating all the public holidays and my birthdays, by doing that i was able to see the reality with a crystal clear transparent glass and all i saw was emptiness, lonlieness and pain as time went by myself alone increased drastically in the past few years, i could say i have been living by myself since 15 for the most part.

Winter used to be full of life when I was bluepilled but now as I see the world with clear lenses it is just fucked up as any other season.
hymen break

I’m sorry u got no serious replies

Winter is objectively the best season for incels

• Cold --> more clothes on whores
  • Cold --> less normies outside
  • Dark early, so your face is more hidden while outside