Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Winter is coming.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
SummER is pure ERfuel. All these sluts who walk almost naked. All these People who feel good and enjoy their life and the good weather while im lonely and sad sitting in my room.

I cant even go outside in summer without getting SuicideFuel within 5min. Winter is much better, okay i still get SuicideFuel even in Winter but its not that strong. University in summer is fucking SuicideFuel and ERfuel Level over 9000.

Im afraid of the Future. I think women dont care about the weather and still dress slutty clothes in Winter. I mean women still can dress sexy with tight Jeans so their big ass shows up.

No matter the season . we will still suffer, nothing changes, just outfits and temprature.

Fucking climate change. It hasn't properly rained in Europe for months, right now it's fucking hot again and I just read that there won't be much rain until November but still relatively hot days, sometimes up to 30°C again. And in the winter no snow but just rain and mud. This will be the future of the weather: hot/warm/drought from April to October or November ... and then no real winter but only rain and mud.
:feelsree:

SummER is pure ERfuel. All these sluts who walk almost naked. All these People who feel good and enjoy their life and the good weather while im lonely and sad sitting in my room.

I cant even go outside in summer without getting SuicideFuel within 5min. Winter is much better, okay i still get SuicideFuel even in Winter but its not that strong. University in summer is fucking SuicideFuel and ERfuel Level over 9000.

Im afraid of the Future. I think women dont care about the weather and still dress slutty clothes in Winter. I mean women still can dress sexy with tight Jeans so their big ass shows up.
Agree 100% with this OP, I always brace myself when summer is coming because I know the suicidefuel will be unbearable.

Btw. I am glad you´re back I was afraid you had been perma banned.

Summer is also better for Chad because Chad just can run around in shorts and either topless or in a tank top.
I cannot wear short pants and tank tops, I look like shit in this. In winter you can always add additional clothes which is much more better.
Just proves that Chad always wins. Even global disasters such as climate change favor Chad - instead of global cooling, which would be good for incels, we get global warming instead.
:woke:

Summer is also better for Chad because Chad just can run around in shorts and either topless or in a tank top.
I cannot wear short pants and tank tops, I look like shit in this. In winter you can always add additional clothes which is much more better.
Just proves that Chad always wins. Even global disasters such as climate change favor Chad - instead of global cooling, which would be good for incels, we get global warming instead.
Same here but I have psoriasis on my left leg so that is why I can´t and it´s fucking hot to wear long pants all summer I fucking hate the heat!

I thought you were banned jfl
Welcome back.;)

And also water is wet.

I like winter so I can layer clothes and not look like a skeleton.

I want snow and blizzards NOW.

I want snow and blizzards NOW.
This.

Also: TRYING TO WRITE HERE AND HEARING YOUNG FAMILY WITH STUPID LITTLE BABY OUTSIDE PLAYING ALL THE TIME.
This endless summer made me hate them and their fucking little baby. I hate little babies.

I cant wait for winter. Having a cold drinker and laughing with a buddy while standing outside while it rains heavily.

All the foid whores are visibly upset and annoyed when it's very cold and it snows. Lifefuel indeed.

All the foid whores are visibly upset and annoyed when it's very cold and it snows. Lifefuel indeed.

The weather stacies in TV always come off as if they want to cry when they have to predict rain, lol.

Winter is life fuel tbh, ldar in my room and no sun to shine in the window,

Not just that but also all the Chads going around shirtless

Finally I can go on my early winter morning walks in my local forest again

Here where I live winter it's fucking shit tbh it the temperatures stay around 10 to 20 C and it barely snows

Real incels feel pain year around whether summer or not. Its all the same

I hope a roastie freezes to death

i'm just tired of sweating and swatting flies out of my ear

ALL four seasons are awful. I just hate summer and winter the most. At least fall is here, still bad but the least bad one of the four.

You're right, summer is the worst! Especially on campus with every other person being a hot foid and all dressed slutty af :confused:

My love of Winter stems from my hatred of the sun, as well as the fact that niether insects nor people will be present whenever I go out. Though the same effect can be achieved via rainy days (my favorite)

yes summmer is worst full of ppl everywhere like insects ,no where to hide ,and this sun bring burning pain ,and all i hear at night time is foid moaning in the hood.

Fall/Autumn hasn’t even come yet! What are you talking about?

Fall/Autumn hasn’t even come yet! What are you talking about?
Just gotta get through September and it'll be October. Year will be over anytime now.

yep. winter is the GOAT. whores must put some layers. you can go with a hoodie all day. thats the life

ALL four seasons are awful. I just hate summer and winter the most. At least fall is here, still bad but the least bad one of the four.
Fall is best imo. Winter is cope it leads to spring which is even worse than summer. Everything comes to life again and u feel bad to LDAR

winter is possibly even more miserable if you have to work and walk a long way, turns into an insane ordeal just to get there and back, and then what, yep, your shitty empty place all over again

Fall is best imo. Winter is cope it leads to spring which is even worse than summer. Everything comes to life again and u feel bad to LDAR
Yea, Fall is the best but I think winter and summer are worse than spring.

I feel equally bad during all seasons tbh. My life is a nightmare and it's only getting worse :)
Winter is best maybe, as the normies shit don't like cold weather too much when I don't mind it, since my inceldom's suffering is much more painful than the bite of the cold and I givd no sh** catching a cold anymore (which I don't anyway).

Dumb cope. People fuck even more when it's cold, to heat themselves up

Dumb cope. People fuck even more when it's cold, to heat themselves up
Yes, winter is cozy for normal people and they fuck literally all day on free days, coz you cant go anywhere except cinema.