Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Winter is coming and I have noone to cuddle to

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
For most of us winters are gonna start in a few weeks, and its sad. While chads and foids will cuddle and share warmth inside a common blanket, I have nobody :feelsbadman:

One can cuddle w a pillow but pillows are unresponsive, don't love you back, don't hug you back and don't give you body warmth. It's always you making the pillow warm and not mutual warmth. I am too poor to even buy a cat :feelscry:

I don't even want a sex slave I just want someone to love and someone who will love me back but I can't get this one euphoric feeling just because I look a certain way :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

The only thing I have to sleep with are horrible, horrible memories from last winter (2020 was the worst year of my life).

For most of us winters are gonna start in a few weeks, and its sad. While chads and foids will cuddle and share warmth inside a common blanket, I have nobody :feelsbadman:

One can cuddle w a pillow but pillows are unresponsive, don't love you back, don't hug you back and don't give you body warmth. It's always you making the pillow warm and not mutual warmth. I am too poor to even buy a cat :feelscry:

I don't even want a sex slave I just want someone to love and someone who will love me back but I can't get this one euphoric feeling just because I look a certain way :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

The only thing I have to sleep with are horrible, horrible memories from last winter (2020 was the worst year of my life).
You can cuddle w me no homo

Ever put your bodypillow on a heater? It feels amazing. Or try wrapping a heating blanket around it, if you can do so safely.

For approximately the first 3 hours after death the body will be flaccid (soft) and warm.

Do what you want with this info

We all will cuddle in our graves with worms to keep us company:feelsrope:

You can cuddle w me no homo

For approximately the first 3 hours after death the body will be flaccid (soft) and warm.

Do what you want with this info
Sexy time

I have noone to cuddle with either.

No 10/10 likes me. Hell, no female likes me at all.

It sucks.

Reaction

The closest we get is when they space out on public transport. It should be legal to interpret that as consent.

Ill stay awake on lonely nights just wishing i had a warm hand around my cock
in winter my hands get too cold and so i cant get comfy so i have sleepless nights often
if i had a girl to comfort me in these upcoming winter momths i could sleep sound and be energized and ready to fight the day and motivated to work extra hard to buy her things

but alas i was born to only suffer :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

I made this topic shortly after youbcreated yours. Seems like we have a similar thinking.

The feels, man. It's too relatable. When the days get shorter is when it really cuts in to you how lonely we really are. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Get used to it or roped

Let the hatred keep you warm.

Winter reminds me of group therapy. Depressing days.

Cuddling with dogs feels good.

1)Warm your pillow with a heather
2)Profit

i love winter and the early darkness that comes with it , hope that it snows a lot