Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Winning the lottery is the only way to ascend

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Chances of getting a good education/ starting a business which will get successful: 0% (you need good connections and social support it's literally hard to stay on track with 100% chance of failure especially for incels where we get looked down upon by pretty much everyone)

Winning jackpot lottery: (1/14million) (100% luck no skills. luck isnt some person and doesnt care about your origins. In my country millionaires are made every 2 weeks from the lotto)

Lotto Maxxing might seem as a waste of money and low iq cope. I agree but when I see my life as it is and the chances I have it is the ONLY way to ascend. If not it's just wagecucking til you die

I'm spending $50 bucks on $1 lotto tickets picking 6 numbers from 1 to 49
(1 in 14mil chance) > getting a high paying jobs/running a business(0%)

Chances of getting a good education/ starting a business which will get successful: 0% (you need good connections and social support it's literally hard to stay on track with 100% chance of failure especially for incels where we get looked down upon by pretty much everyone)

Winning jackpot lottery: (1/14million) (100% luck no skills. luck isnt some person and doesnt care about your origins. In my country millionaires are made every 2 weeks from the lotto)

Lotto Maxxing might seem as a waste of money and low iq cope. I agree but when I see my life as it is and the chances I have it is the ONLY way to ascend. If not it's just wagecucking til you die

I'm spending $50 bucks on $1 lotto tickets picking 6 numbers from 1 to 49
(1 in 14mil chance) > getting a high paying jobs/running a business(0%)

Much better options out there, even for a curry.