Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Winners of the International Mathematics Competition

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
Is it a surprise to anyone they look like this?

If they were attractive they would have been to busy partying, hooking up, and living life to put in the hard work and dedication to be the winners.
It's all just a massive attempt to statusmaxx, someone please tell these men that women don't care how many math trophies you have in your closet they will still cheat on you with Chang Thunderwang.

They're our civilization future, not like the primitive chads.

jfl this has been posted. And the ricecel third from the right really looks like me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm ugly and dumb.

there's no math for your face (or race) buddy boyos

jfl this has been posted. And the ricecel third from the right really looks like me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Holy shit bro as soon I looked at the pic, it got me thinking hey that looks like ignas

Not anymore. They will not reproduce or will have few children. IQ has been falling through the years, soon we will go back to caveman state.

With all those maths pusis of teen girls will be wet

What is that white guy doing there? Surely there are many Asians vastly superior to him.

Holy shit bro as soon I looked at the pic, it got me thinking hey that looks like ignas

Yeah it's over for me you can confirm it yourself. It's like looking into the mirror

What is that white guy doing there? Surely there are many Asians vastly superior to him.

They had to include him for diversity.

Is it safe to say probably out of the 6 of them, 5/6 at least will end up in this forum in the near future?

Is it safe to say probably out of the 6 of them, 5/6 at least will end up in this forum in the near future?
very safe. the only possible ascension is for the taller ginger who can get noodlewhore. Everyone is incel to truecel tier there

weird how there aren't any Jews there, despite their supposed superior intellect

I bet he is bar far the worst mathematician there, unless he is Jewish or maybe Russian or something.

View attachment 132943

If they were attractive they would have been to busy partying, hooking up, and living life to put in the hard work and dedication to be the winners.
It's all just a massive attempt to statusmaxx, someone please tell these men that women don't care how many math trophies you have in your closet they will still cheat on you with Chang Thunderwang.

Its over, all of them will be incels except the white guy

weird how there aren't any Jews there, despite their supposed superior intellect

Jews don't care about some peasant math competitions bruh.

Their math is all about stealing the money from the masses for their greedy ass.

They are calculating what is the best way to rob money from the masses, not sitting there figuring out calculus or some useless shit.

Chang Thunderwang :feelshaha:

They all will end up betabuxxing noodlewhores

It never began for these guys. At least they can cope with their genius intellect.

It never began for these guys. At least they can cope with their genius intellect.

Only way for the rices in the picture to ascend is if they somehow used their genius intellect to found some billion dollar tech company. Otherwise it is over.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK THEY ARE ALL MEN
IMAGINE MY SHOCK THEY ARE UGLY SUB-8 MEN
IMAGINE MY SHOCK THEY ARE ALL EAST ASIAN OR CAUCASIAN
IMAGINE MY SHOCK THEY ARE ALMOST DEFINITELY ALL VIRGINS
IMAGINE MY SHOCK NO WOMAN WILL BE ATTRACTED TO ANY OF THEM DESPITE THEIR INTELLIGENCE
IMAGINE MY SHOCK JOCK BULLY SPORTSMEN WHO BEAT THEM UP IN SCHOOL WILL BE SLAYING WHILE THEY STUDY TO PROGRESS HUMAN CIVILIZATION

View attachment 132943

are you coping your lack of intelligence?

Only way for the rices in the picture to ascend is if they somehow used their genius intellect to found some billion dollar tech company. Otherwise it is over.
This sounds more like a jew thing. The only option for ricecels is to create their own sexbot.

These guys just need to keep working hard and when they become rich in the future all the ladies will be chasing them! :soy::soy::soy:

Truth, but foids and their preferences stuck in stone age and no longer select for good genes

I mean, at least they're nonmeme smart.

View attachment 132943

Good post but I posted this already, faggot

IMAGINE MY SHOCK JOCK BULLY SPORTSMEN WHO BEAT THEM UP IN SCHOOL WILL BE SLAYING WHILE THEY STUDY TO PROGRESS HUMAN CIVILIZATION

This, thats the irony of all the people talking about "bettering humanity", if I found the cure for any great ill that plagues humanity I would sell it for trillions, I'd leverage it, I would never do anything for "the betterment of humanity", fuck humanity and fuck humans, men have to put in all this effort to progress a species that is so vile, I won't take part in that shit, I'd have to be paid handsomely, there's no longer an altruistic or charitable bone in my body.

Women aren't attracted to intelligence. If they were prisons would be empty.
Have you considered the possibilty that prison inmates have low IQ's because dumb criminals get caught?

Ginger one still has some hope. Decent height I can definitely improve.

@Insomniac i see ur son there

this tbh, chads will die in wars and nerds will rise from the ashes with an army of robot wives.

I mean, at least they're nonmeme smart.
It doesn't matter how smart you are if War comes.
Women aren't attracted to intelligence. If they were prisons would be empty.
Correct. :feelsthink:
This, thats the irony of all the people talking about "bettering humanity", if I found the cure for any great ill that plagues humanity I would sell it for trillions, I'd leverage it, I would never do anything for "the betterment of humanity", fuck humanity and fuck humans, men have to put in all this effort to progress a species that is so vile, I won't take part in that shit, I'd have to be paid handsomely, there's no longer an altruistic or charitable bone in my body.
High IQ.. humanity honestly deserves death at this point.
Have you considered the possibilty that prison inmates have low IQ's because dumb criminals get caught?
Criminals on average come from single mother households.. so in essence it is the mothers fault for fucking low IQ criminals in the first place. The cycle does nothing but continue.. look at Jeremy Meeks, Ted Bundy.. Whoids don't deserve rights.. when they get them they ruin everything.

Stop mocking them retard. They are the real human being, they are doing exactly what a human supposed to do. These are the people why we are different from savage animals. Also they will create the bedrock of technology that will make the sexbots a reality one day.

My deep respects to these truecel mathematicians.

All those ricecels facemog me to China and back at the very least.

Guy on the left has probably been a mouth breather lol

I have mad respect for these people. I'd say I'm pretty good at math -- took AP Calculus BC when I was 13 -- but my scores on the AMC 12 and AIME fell way short of qualifying for the USAMO.

Nah. He had to ace a 9-hour exam just to qualify for a spot on the International Mathematical Olympiad team...pretty sure he knows his shit.