Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious winner moments

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
share your winner moments. today i took a shit and it glid out so well i didnt have to wipe anything

didn’t get any piss on the toilet seat
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg

I survived my school day

Made an absolute bomb cup of tea, actually blew myself away. Just the perfect amount of sugar grains and milk. Just sat there sipping it and congratulating myself.

Made an absolute bomb cup of tea, actually blew myself away. Just the perfect amount of sugar grains and milk. Just sat there sipping it and congratulating myself.

united kingdomcuck?

I'm as white as an overcast sky on a Scottish summers day. Anglosaxon origins, yes.

respect, how do u feel about UK getting as thought-control as it is rn?

respect, how do u feel about UK getting as thought-control as it is rn?
I barely feel connected to my country honestly. Since I'm pretty much a hermit & most of the media I consume and sights I go on are American I'm more wrapped up in American politics. We have a foid for prime minister, so I've pretty much given up

I barely feel connected to my country honestly. Since I'm pretty much a hermit & most of the media I consume and sights I go on are American I'm more wrapped up in American politics. We have a foid for prime minister, so I've pretty much given up

good take

nofap is causing my sex drive to finally die off. :feelsokman: Still thinking about chemical castration tho.

i saw 2 14yo girls holding hands together and it was very hot

I made it through my second lecture of the day without falling asleep :feelsautistic:

but I completely skipped my 8am lecture tho :lul:

i saw 2 14yo girls holding hands together and it was very hot
you lucky bastard :rage:

I got pretty good loot drops in my MMO today.

My teacher told me I got good grades in a presentation. FINALLY :feelsautistic: