Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not masculine

Masculinity is an adjective. There is only man, or he can be soft, or strong... they are literally truecel traits and chad traits. When someone tells a fagot to man up, that person is assuming he is a man, but using the adjective masculine (and that's a bit broad, because they always put a million things in that word, and it's always foids that have a habit of adjectivizing men through words), even if he behaves like a faggot. No matter how effeminate or apparently strong you appear, whether you are a man or a woman, you may even have opposite behaviors, you remain what you are. This is the real real.

Masculinity is an adjective. There is only man, or he can be soft, or strong... they are literally truecel traits and chad traits. When someone tells a fagot to man up, that person is assuming he is a man, but using the adjective masculine (and that's a bit broad, because they always put a million things in that word, and it's always foids that have a habit of adjectivizing men through words), even if he behaves like a faggot. No matter how effeminate or apparently strong you appear, whether you are a man or a woman, you may even have opposite behaviors, you remain what you are. This is the real real.
Yeah I will never be as retarded as a foid

I grew up basically segregated from femoids since I have no sisters & all my schools were boys only. If I had not I probably would have though.
I probably would have preferred that tbh, unless it was a religious one which I assume it is.
Ngl you're based bro and high IQ don't let these retarded toilets steal any emotional energy from you.
Hey, thanks a lot man. :feelsokman:

Appreciate it considering what I'm dealing with right now.
agreed :feelsbadman:

being humilated by foids is the worst thing ever for you self confidence and ego, it slightly traumatized me
It more than slightly traumatized me jfl, some foids used to make fun of my hairline & also my spergy autistic behavior.

I look like a child,
Do you have a younger face & smaller frame/height?
I have the confidence and experience of a child, I act like a child and I am treated like a child.
I think we're all partly just stuck in that developmental stage, which we will never progress out of.

I've been told I'm both very mature & immature at the same time.

I think we're all partly just stuck in that developmental stage, which we will never progress out of.

I've been told I'm both very mature & immature at the same time.
We didn't experience developmental milestones so it makes sense. Subhuman trait.