Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wine for women, beer for men

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
Why is this even a thing? I'm a male and enjoy wine from time to time. It gets me drunk and horny while beer just gets me drunk and gassy. Wine varies greatly in price. Cheap vino is cheaper than beer, especially when in a sack (box). No burps and it tastes better. Can you get a wine gut? Another foid privilege. They get the tastier and stronger fermented drink and it's more socially acceptible and refined

Dunno tbh i never drank in my life tbh

I drink neither.

I drink neither.
I drink nightly. 7-20 drinks per night. Most I've done in a 24 hour period is like 50. Was sick for 2 days after. My liver, kidneys and brain are fading fast

Beer is full of estrogen by the way.

There is no such a thing many man buy wine here :feelstrash: :feelswhat:

There is no such a thing many man buy wine here :feelstrash: :feelswhat:
Cool. Americans like to genderize beverages. Even foids like to get blasted but let us drink our wine. Roman politicians drank it all the time

I prefer wine too. Beer tastes weird.

Cool. Americans like to genderize beverages. Even foids like to get blasted but let us drink our wine. Roman politicians drank it all the time
True drink it :feelstrash:

I don't think females should be allowed to drink any kind of alcohol

never drink so this is news to me

Chad for women, vodka for sub8 men to cope with.

both taste like shit imo

One FinnCel post a day keeps the roasties away
Cucks will shit their pants when they see you post
21607.jpg

True drink it :feelstrash:
Just drank much of a 3L box. Good news I have more. Postpone the hangover.
Chad for women, vodka for sub8 men to cope with.
Vodka is my friend. Have to walk 3 miles atm to get it. Over for nocarcels in semidry states
I don't think females should be allowed to drink any kind of alcohol
They can drink but whatever happens while drunk with a sub8 happens. This is the standard men live under. They must abort all babies in their womb should they be caught drinking while pregnant. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is no joke. Instant incel if male

Last edited:
bottled beer > boxed wine > "expensive" wine > piss > canned beer

Lean is for men

? I'm curious. Don't live in the ghetto so never tried it
grape juice and xanax pills sometimes alcohol
called “purple drank” along time ago

women drinking is cancer and there's a reason they used to hold back from it, it affects pregnancies even ones that are barely about to be conceived

now only the "dumb ones" who aren't "sistas" ever hold back from drinking, which is less than 1%

women drinking is cancer and there's a reason they used to hold back from it, it affects pregnancies even ones that are barely about to be conceived

now only the "dumb ones" who aren't "sistas" ever hold back from drinking, which is less than 1%
Drunk foids are some people's only hope for ascending tho. FAS is shit but at least there's abortion. No person ahould be born with FAS.

Why is this even a thing? I'm a male and enjoy wine from time to time. It gets me drunk and horny while beer just gets me drunk and gassy. Wine varies greatly in price. Cheap vino is cheaper than beer, especially when in a sack (box). No burps and it tastes better. Can you get a wine gut? Another foid privilege. They get the tastier and stronger fermented drink and it's more socially acceptible and refined
cause rtedneck subhumans think beer is better than wine. when in reality beer is for low iq grunts who lack ability to drink real men drinks like vodka and wine for more woke sophisticated folk.

cause rtedneck subhumans think beer is better than wine. when in reality beer is for low iq grunts who lack ability to drink real men drinks like vodka and wine for more woke sophisticated folk.
Redneck lawmakers make it so liquor can only be bought at certain stores which are usually far from your house. I don't have a car and considering how much I drink it's a good thing. When I go to bars I get well vodka. Tried tequilla recently and it's good.

Wine all the way!

18x79ym80rwwjjpg 1

both are pointless

just drink vodka and have water alongside with it

both are pointless

just drink vodka and have water alongside with it
True but
Redneck lawmakers make it so liquor can only be bought at certain stores which are usually far from your house. I don't have a car and considering how much I drink it's a good thing. When I go to bars I get well vodka. Tried tequilla recently and it's good.

I dont give af what people think if i want wine i get wine etc