Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Windous is shit

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
Just deleted ublock on an unauthorized update. Who the fuck they think they are to be updating shit like their uninstallable microsoft edge browser and messing up other programs without my approval. I feel like killing some geeks right now.

linux-to-windows-fuck3.jpg

You don't fuck the system, the system fucks you.

windows 7 is gods glory

No reason to stick to windows other than gaming, linux is just better

Windows started being bad after XP.

Windows 10: Malware Edition

Your shit getting traced no matter what OS you got tbh.

No reason to stick to windows other than gaming, linux is just better
Pretty much. Beginner distros are so easy these days that all Windows has at this point is a chokehold over PC gaming smh

Is there any guides how to keep windows + linux at one pc? I did it twice, once sucessfully, and once i lost all data so i dont want this again

Is there any guides how to keep windows + linux at one pc? I did it twice, once sucessfully, and once i lost all data so i dont want this again

They're just about everyone on the internet. If you lost all your data once, I expect it is because you accidentally overwrote your Windows partition with whatever distro you were using (correct me if I am wrong).
You just need to make sure to keep track of which partitons go with what, if that was your problem.
Unfortunately I do not have a particular guide to link you to (as I forgot where I even learned), but if you're unsure of yourself there are so many guides from just googling (or whatever alternative search engine you like). Please feel free to practice in a virtual machine (www.virtualbox.org). Linux is definitely worth it, but I would not want you to lose your data trying to chase it. :)

fuck windows 10 fucking bill faggot

Windows 10 is horrible, total madness. Don't know how they are getting away with it.