Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will youngcels be banned?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
''You must be:

1. A heterosexual male that is involuntarily celibate and has been as such your entire life.

2. A KHHVM (A kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin male) with no relationship experience with the opposite sex ever in your entire life.

3. At least 21-25 years of age as it has long been said by the medical community that the male body and brain are both finished growing by the age of 25. The idea behind this is that you will have reached your full attractiveness peak to women via now being arguably as emotionally mature and physically defined as you're ever going to get (unless of course you plan to take up bodybuilding at this age for example).''

How can you say that a men who is 18 KHHV, past puberty and ugly is not welcome here because his body and brain will slightly develop in the next few years? Doesn't make sense, most ugly men continue ugly, same applies to short men

This forum is full of low-iq kids. This site should be 21+

Just say that you're a mentalcel and it's all good.
Or say that you're fat, because fat fucks are not volcel anymore.

No, youngcels who were here before the new rules are allowed to stay. And the omnew once are welcome if they are truecel enough. You should read the actual rules you retard before complaining. :feelswhat:
Just say that you're a mentalcel and it's all good.
Or say that you're fat, because fat fucks are not volcel anymore.
Cry more

Im not a youngcel anymore:feelsrope:

At least 21 years old is retarded tbh

No, youngcels who were here before the new rules are allowed to stay. And the omnew once are welcome if they are truecel enough. You should read the actual rules you retard before complaining. :feelswhat:

Cry more
Only if you was proven a good user.

But it still doesn't make sense to refuse anyone who is below 21 from joining here.

So should you be banned? I mean, you are below 21, not a truecel and you were banned twice from here, thus not a good user

Last edited:
This site should be for people post-highschool

Only if you was proven a good user.

But it still doesn't make sense to refuse anyone who is below 21 from joining here.

So should you be banned? I mean, you are below 21, not a truecel and you were banned twice from here, thus not a good user
I am a good user :feelsjuice:

Why tf is it 21+ it should just be 18+. They went from allowing literal 14 year olds on here with no problem when I said it was to the opposite side of the spectrum with 21+.

Its for their own good tbh. I see users here claiming to be like 15y old.

(21 seems kinda odd, I would say 18). Its after HS age.

Fatcel = volcel is law

*Corrected that for you, because no girl wants fat guys.
No girl wants fat guys because they look like shit. Same way no girl wants normal looking normal weight guys because average looking men are dog shit to females.

If you think a fat guy can just lose weight and become taller or grow better facial bones then you're a fucking idiot.

Yes 21should be minimum, younger guys still gotta. Chance, plus most of them are are postmaxing , shitposting waste of time

No girl wants fat guys because they look like shit. Same way no girl wants normal looking normal weight guys because average looking men are dog shit to females.

If you think a fat guy can just lose weight and become taller or grow better facial bones then you're a fucking idiot.
If Chad was obese, he wouldn't slay.
That's what it's all about.

As long as you're obese, you don't know if you could slay.

No this website is my only cope

idea: the mods can lick my cock

Yeah, 50 % of the reason I don't login so much anymore. I feel like an Old Fag in a Sea of Babies here. :fuk:.

Waah Waah my Onities is blah blah blah. :feelspuke::feelsugh::feelsUnreal:

I would rather we ban all teencels than ban 2d loli pussy drawings tbh

Its for their own good tbh. I see users here claiming to be like 15y old.

(21 seems kinda odd, I would say 18). Its after HS age.
Based Im 18 and do not want to get banned for shit reason

Half of the forum is going to get BTFO if this new rule is enforced, jfl :feelskek:

We better not be fucking banned thats retarded to ban 18 and 19 year olds

No, but we need some sacrifices in order to keep existing

@trying to ascend is the only youngcel who clearly has a good brain and is not a complete edgelord, i would be really astonished if he were a fakecel. Also suffers from the same problem as myself living in LA which is cancer for non NT guys. But the majority of youngcels are a pest to debate with, they're almost like all-knowing blackpill gods and they were in the forum for a week. Also they're the ones that post a lot of edgy stuff.

A lot of guys i knew, even chadlites didn't get laid until they were 19/20. So i don't really agree with the "if you didnt get laid in HS, then you incel" Nah fam, if you don't do shit unless you're in the top 10% of males, women won't aproach you. Also you can be a standartcell too

You are indeed crying :feelsjuice:
>accuses people of crying
>replies first
nice_try is living rent free in your head
I would rather we ban all teencels than ban 2d loli pussy drawings tbh
t. pedo
@trying to ascend is the only youngcel who clearly has a good brain and is not a complete edgelord, i would be really astonished if he were a fakecel. Also suffers from the same problem as myself living in LA which is cancer for non NT guys. But the majority of youngcels are a pest to debate with, they're almost like all-knowing blackpill gods and they were in the forum for a week. Also they're the ones that post a lot of edgy stuff.

A lot of guys i knew, even chadlites didn't get laid until they were 19/20. So i don't really agree with the "if you didnt get laid in HS, then you incel" Nah fam, if you don't do shit unless you're in the top 10% of males, women won't aproach you. Also you can be a standartcell too
only youngcel? that's crazy :feelsbadman:

>accuses people of crying
>replies first
nice_try is living rent free in your head
I replied to him, not mentioned him. :feelsjuice:
Also are you his bitch?

Just claim you're 21 :feelsthink: