Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you take the COVID-19 (((vaccine))), the mark of the beast?

Will you take the COVID-19 (((vaccine)))

• YES! :

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • NO! :

Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Will you take the COVID-19 (((vaccine))), the mark of the beast?

No who knows what kind of crazy shit it contains

(((vaccine)))

Download

Nah I’m good. No plans on taking it.

Of course I'll.
Same for all the members of my family.

Of course I'll.
Same for all the members of my family.
Low Test and autism triggered by the (((vaccine))) is going to affect generations upon generations of your family if you do that tbh ngl
RIP kissanime, my last good cope:feels:
Get anime via torrents

Reminds me the manga ikigami.

No because i don't want to get covid-19.

Yes, I may be missing my entire brain but I am not retarded.

It's not the mark of the beast, but I will do my best not to take it anyway.

No, but governments are allowed to force you to take it. :(

I thought the mark of the beast was the RFID chip?

If I get 1000€,then yes

I really don't care plus it will help me overcome my fear of needles a bit more so yea

I probably will, just not initially, since it will almost certainly be rushed out.

No study of LONGTERM side effects has been done

Now that I'm thinking about this some more, I might not necessarily take it if I estimate that the chance of complications exceeds the chance of the vaccine doing its job. For example, I might make the following calculation:

(probability of vaccine preventing transmission) * (probability of getting a serious complication from COVID) >= (probability of serious complications from vaccine itself)

If the above equation were satisfied, then I should take the vaccine. I've oversimplified it a bit, but that's how I'd go about it.

I can estimate this right now. Flu vaccines, on very good years, work 60% of the time. Let's assume the COVID vaccine had a similar success rate. Let's also assume that the probability of getting a serious complication from COVID (including death) is 0.1%, given my age (23) and health (no chronic issues). From what I've read online, the death rate is far lower (again, given my age and having no underlying health conditions) but we should also include the stories about long-term lung problems that we've heard. However, even counting that, 0.1% is a very safe overestimate, I would say.

60% * 0.1% = 0.06%. So, even granting these very generous estimates, I should take the vaccine if the probability of serious complications from the vaccine itself is greater than 0.06%. And it probably needs to be even less than that, because the estimates were generous.

Now that I'm thinking about this some more, I might not necessarily take it if I estimate that the chance of complications exceeds the chance of the vaccine doing its job. For example, I might make the following calculation:

(probability of vaccine preventing transmission) * (probability of getting a serious complication from COVID) >= (probability of serious complications from vaccine itself)

If the above equation were satisfied, then I should take the vaccine. I've oversimplified it a bit, but that's how I'd go about it.

I can estimate this right now. Flu vaccines, on very good years, work 60% of the time. Let's assume the COVID vaccine had a similar success rate. Let's also assume that the probability of getting a serious complication from COVID (including death) is 0.1%, given my age (23) and health (no chronic issues). From what I've read online, the death rate is far lower (again, given my age and having no underlying health conditions) but we should also include the stories about long-term lung problems that we've heard. However, even counting that, 0.1% is a very safe overestimate, I would say.

60% * 0.1% = 0.06%. So, even granting these very generous estimates, I should take the vaccine if the probability of serious complications from the vaccine itself is greater than 0.06%. And it probably needs to be even less than that, because the estimates were generous.
HIGH IQ

but apparently since the corona virus mutates a lot you will be taking a new vaccine every 6 months until you die - so if probability of vaccine causing dangerous side effects = 10%, if you take the vaccine for 10 years then you will have a more than 200% chance of getting serious life threatening side effects from the vaccine

HIGH IQ

but apparently since the corona virus mutates a lot you will be taking a new vaccine every 6 months until you die - so if probability of vaccine causing dangerous side effects = 10%, if you take the vaccine for 10 years then you will have a more than 200% chance of getting serious life threatening side effects from the vaccine

If the probability was 10%, then you would have a (1-(0.9)^20) = 87.84% chance of getting dangerous side effects. But I get your point, they're not good odds :)

You can prolly still buy and sell on Amazon and Ebay if you dont take the vaccine so I doubt it will be d mark of d beast.
mark of the beast is something that one absolutely need to buy and sell .
if its a vaccine with at least 50% success rate like influenza it will float.

If the probability was 10%, then you would have a (1-(0.9)^20) = 87.84% chance of getting dangerous side effects. But I get your point, they're not good odds :)
Based & MathematicsMaxed
>the mark of beast
what crap?
mark of Weltjudentum*

And I don't think that there will be a vaccine. Too few time.
Jewvid-19 virus

Last edited:
I am not taking shit. I don't trust (((them)))

Gray lives matters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back