Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will you share a blackpill fact in a single phrase that some up a long explanation ? Share what you have ?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Throw The Joo Down The Well
So my Country can be Free.

Personality is synonymous with Looks/Money

Not even death can give me release from the shackles of inceldom.

TL;DR version: What if some day or night a demon were to sneak after you in your loneliness and whisper into your ear: "This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more; and there will be nothing new in it, but every pain and every sorrow and every paranoid thought and sigh and everything immeasurably small or great in your life will reoccur, all in the same succession and sequence--even your most cringe moments of abject failure in the face of women, your feelings of total rejection and inadequacy, the realization that you are an incel born into a hellish nightmare. You are forever cursed and can never truly die and know peace for death is merely a temporary cope. The eternal hourglass of existence is turned over and over, and you with it, a mere speck of dust."

It's over for many men

It's rape only if you are ugly

Women are parasites, equality is a joke and foids dont deserve any rights