Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you sacrifice your fellowcels in the eclipse to achieve your dream of becoming chad?

Will you, fellowcel?

• Yes

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Will you offer the lives of all your fellowcels in this forum to follow your dream, incel?
1532110916 tumblr nsj4bbw3d11t06ubmo1 500

I'd sacrifice my own mother to become a John Travolta !!!!!!!!

Yes without hesitation

no man
Griffith was a literal faggot prostitute btw

Ive been Berserkmaxing lately ngl

At first I would think yes because most of us don't live good lives but I can't take all that power into my own hands. I would only do it to obliterate the planet.

we are the only ones who can understand ourselves

Griffith did nothing wrong

No, I wouldn't betray any of my incel brothers. I would CHOose othER options to achieve my goals tbh.

I would kill each and everyone of you if I could ascend with the girl of my dreams, no hard feelings

Yes , fuck you guys most of you are autistic douches anyway and I'll be able to ascend and have the perfect life

No man.
I would like to think I am alpha enough to do it, but I would probably chicken out. I am not heartless enough to kill someone.

Yes, and then they will crucify me.

No I care too much about the people here.

I'd sacrifice my own mother to become a John Travolta !!!!!!!!
Yes without hesitation
Griffith did nothing wrong
I would kill each and everyone of you if I could ascend with the girl of my dreams, no hard feelings

View attachment 132563
Yes , fuck you guys most of you are autistic douches anyway and I'll be able to ascend and have the perfect life
Yes, and then they will crucify me.
:feelscry:

No i don't want what the elite's have set up for my life better incel than a brainwashed chad cause chad will never be spirtually happy you on the other hand can be

I would be Chad and my incel brothers wouldn't have to suffer anymore... Doesn't sound too bad. I am not sure I would do it though tbh. I feel at least somewhat loyal to my incel brethren.

Yes, but only if I can do it with my bare hands. I want to personally see the end of the 4% of users who are female and feel their breathing subside and their throat stop pulsating.

No way man I will kill many others but not any of my fellow incels or my mother or brother

Just a Chad? That's too cheap; I'd only do it it meant becoming a God Hand. It is my dream to transcend humanity and be able to look down on humans as though they were insects.

Just a Chad? That's too cheap; I'd only do it it meant becoming a God Hand. It is my dream to transcend humanity and be able to look down on humans as though they were insects.
I know, right? If you're going to pay the ultimate price, better reap the ultimate reward.

Yes if the deaths would be painless. In that case I'd be doing you a favor