Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Will you rope if you turn into an oldcel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I see a lot of people put age limits on how long they can handle inceldom. The time for ascension is narrowing down and teen love will be missed out on. How much longer will you be able to keep up with being a KHHV NEET?

I'd like to live. I don't see myself roping, to be honest.

no I wanna be a richfag who controls the normies with his money

I do intend to rope before I get too old. There's little joy in my life, but I do get some satisfaction from my job, so I will keep doing that. Once I'm getting too old to work, I'm going to end it. I can't stand the idea of being old and alone.

I do intend to rope before I get too old. There's little joy in my life, but I do get some satisfaction from my job, so I will keep doing that. Once I'm getting too old to work, I'm going to end it. I can't stand the idea of being old and alone.
I’d rather die than wageslave :feelswhat: Soyciety :soy: is trying to stop me from LDAR’ing :feelswhat:

I’d rather die than wageslave :feelswhat: Soyciety :soy: is trying to stop me from LDAR’ing :feelswhat:
I get that. Some days (like today, actually) I really just can't stand going in. I can only ever escape the crushing depression of inceldom by keeping myself as busy as possible, though, and it's why I've held on as long as I have. I doubt I would've made it to 30 otherwise.

I'll probably end it by 50 or so, I'm just staying around so not to hurt my mum as she only has me to help out now.

I plan on roping before then

ideally yes but i know im too much of a pussy to ever go through with it :feelsrope:

no I wanna be a richfag who controls the normies with his money
This. Want to be a master of this world who can use and abuse others with no repercussion.

This. Want to be a master of this world who can use and abuse others with no repercussion.
like that guy from spiderman
Spider-man: Into the Spider-verse Jeopardy Template

It takes a strong mind, I'm 30, and I have never even kissed a foid.