Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Will you purchase Dying Light 2?

Will you purchase Dying Light 2?

• Total voters
Torrent only

I will when it's on sale for $14.99 five years from now.

I'm tired of all these zombie games. There's too many of them, and all of them have the same, extremely bland formula.

absolutely not. pirate only

i got burned buying the 1st game and didnt even play it past the first mission. retarded game. didnt have good graphics either, and the giga soy cucked "muuuh realism so no fast fravel" bullshit. :feelspuke:
Same. Never understood why it's so popular. Normies really love the 'fighting zombies' stuff

cant wait for december
going to do a throwing build as usual
i dont like using guns and all the noise they make.

im a bitch so i never go out at night so imma need to find someone that can carry me at night for those special items then i can ghost them when i finally get all the items i need hehehe:feelsthink:

Good graphics card only.

i have the first one on PS4 but can't remember actually playing it, probably will not get the sequel

The first one was really good

The second seems to be in development hell (who knows if it will ever come out), and they've made some baffling decisions.
Chris Avellone was removed from the project due to deranged women's metoo allegations (yes they removed him instead of supporting him against the thots, what a bunch of pussies). It won't have guns because "there would be no guns in the apocalypse" (yes guns were not a focus in the first game, but they could still be fun and it's ridiculous to remove them for such a stupid reason - I bet they're just too lazy to implement gun stuff lol)
Also techland isn't the best at optimizing games, it's probably going to run like ass on console

No.

In fact,

I'll RAGE AGAINST IT!

maybe, i liked the first one so at least i should take look on this new second game.

I'm yet to check out the first but I love post-apoc shit :feelsokman:

Every game is for free now that I think about it

This is a good thing. The developers are learning from the mistakes of CDPR and their flagship disaster, Cybercuck 2077.

cant purchase anything because im a poorcel :feelsYall:

Nah,gonna torrent it after i watch future gameplay videos to determine if it's worth playing.
Might buy Elden Ring if it's gonna be like the Dark Souls trilogy,those i have bought them on steam because i like that medieval,dark fantasy,depressing vibe.

I don't think so man, haven't played video games in 10 years maybe so I don't even know where to start everything is too overwhelming