Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you kill yourself before 2023?

Will you kill yourself before 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 90.6%

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
I will most definitely but am lacking alcohol and cocaine atm

If you are rotting alone in your room rn you should either drugmaxx or kill yourself

Bad genetics will kill me before i decide to dewit.

If China doesn't invade Taiwan, yes.

Elaborate please don’t make these single sentence posts
Sorry, in my family everyone has really bad cardiovascular health, my dad got heart attack at 42, my brother died from some heart problems at 37. Many of my family members and cousins died before 60, my mom was bedridden since late forties. Im inactive and fat and with crappy genetics i doubt i will live longer than maybe 10 years.

I still got 4 years left till roping

No there is othER options

doubt it,
but you never know

I don't have any reason to yet but that could change any moment.

I have so much respect for you man, thx responding. How are you doing rn? I promise you if you keep going, you’ll score. You’re too smart not to score

I have so much respect for you man, thx responding. How are you doing rn? I promise you if you keep going, you’ll score. You’re too smart not to score
Who are you replying to lol

Sui is cucked, because THEY win.
Im 30+ years old and tbh if I lived that much I can live more and see what happens.

I'll probably kill myself in the 2040s. My mum will be dead by then and I'll have nobody. I don't want to suffer as a turbo oldcel without a family. It sounds like a living hell.

I don't even know: I'm such a coward, tbh.

Sui is cucked, because THEY win.
Im 30+ years old and tbh if I lived that much I can live more and see what happens.
i have the same mindset

normies passively want u dead. they will virtue signal over ur grave but in reality they are happy about it

Depends if I can get SN.

i have the same mindset

normies passively want u dead. they will virtue signal over ur grave but in reality they are happy about it
Exactly. Incel's sui is making normies happier. We may say they don't care, I mean of course normies in America do not give a fuk if African incel is dead or alive, but normies in our countries, in our societies, normies that have to meet
us on the street, at the work, at university - they feel disgusts when they are seeing our face, which is unpleasant feeling and they feel frustration if ugly incel like me is smiling and carelessly relaxin while they have some societal pressures to fulfill.
Plus less incels alive safer they feel,so yet another reason to live.

Last edited:
Exactly. Incel's sui is making normies happier. We may say they don't care, I mean of course normies in America do not give a fuk if African incel is dead or alive, but normies in our countries, in our societies, normies that have to meet
us on the street, at the work, at university - they feel disgusts when they are seeing our face, which is unpleasant feeling and they feel frustration if ugly incel like me is smiling and carelessly relaxin while they have some societal pressures to fulfill.
Plus less incels alive safer they feel,so yet another reason to live.
it’s especially present if you’ve ever spoken negatively about women or society

then they REALLY want u dead

2023 is when I will ascend to higher heights (literally)

it’s especially present if you’ve ever spoken negatively about women or society

then they REALLY want u dead
I was working at office job with 25 women and me as only man in my department.
I shit you not but some women were able to genuinely confirm some blackpill truths or at least laugh it off (of course I didn't tell it was blackpill I just was starting controversial convos), when I was bringing up same topics with men from another department they said I shouldn't say this, I shouldn't think that and I don't know what true love is etc.
Bluepillers are so delusionmaxxed that it's actually funny.

nah, i want to see if US will collapse or if aliens will land on earth:feelshaha:

I was working at office job with 25 women and me as only man in my department.
I shit you not but some women were able to genuinely confirm some blackpill truths or at least laugh it off (of course I didn't tell it was blackpill I just was starting controversial convos), when I was bringing up same topics with men from another department they said I shouldn't say this, I shouldn't think that and I don't know what true love is etc.
Bluepillers are so delusionmaxxed that it's actually funny.
they think that because it doesn’t align with their jestermaxxing dating strategy jfl

Reading one piece can’t die yet