Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you go ER when (if?) society collapses and becomes a Mad Max style post-apocalypse?

?

• Yes

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
There will be no consequences and there will be chaos and violence everywhere around you (In Fallout 3)

I'd get mogged and end up killed

I'd get mogged and end up killed

I didn't say that you would survive... just asking would you even willing to kill in that sort environment. As hard as it is to believe, some people couldn't even bring themselves to do that.

Yes federal agent, I will, and you will be my first victim

Yes federal agent, I will, and you will be my first victim

I'm not a fed. But there was some guy claiming to be "former US intel" who warned of a coming societal collapse and descent to into anarchy. He told incels to "look forward to it".:feelsmega:

Not sure if he was a troll, but considering everything that's been going on recently, he might have been serious.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yes. I've been waiting.
Kill women, kill tall men, etc. Judgement day will entirely be the work of the disenfranchised. God isn't real anyway

The west has already fallen brocel

Yes. I've been waiting.
Kill women, kill tall men, etc. Judgement day will entirely be the work of the disenfranchised. God isn't real anyway

I personally think "god" or "gods" are real. Consider how powerful humans are as animals; people could destroy the entire planet if they really wanted to. You seriously don't think there are beings somewhere in this universe or in alternate universes that are 100 or 1000 times more powerful than people?

No, why do you ask officer :feelsLSD:

No, why do you ask officer :feelsLSD:
Lol, I'm not a fed or an "officer". In this hypothetical situation there would be pretty much no laws or consequences for actions what-so-ever- it would basically be anarchy.

Glowies are suddenly popping out like mushrooms from the ground

I wouldn't do that, officer. I'm too meek and autistic to survive in the post-apocalypse.

There's already some of that in South America, countries like Ecuador, Peru or Chile got 1000x worse after waves of Caribbean niggers ruining everything while breeding in the way. There's not a single day without dead bodies, shootings, carjackings and every possible form of incivility around.

Getting a gun isn't so easy if you don't have narco frens, though.

There will be no consequences and there will be chaos and violence everywhere around you (In Fallout 3)
nah not ER, id probably just rob people and grape holes and only end people (in gta) in self defend

Nope. Even chads play Call of Duty all the time so they would probably win again in the post apocalypse.

I'll go after former feds first