Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will you feel bad for incels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let’s say you get a gf and you guys go out in public, can be anywhere. When you are with her having a good time, and you look over and see a lonely ugly male by himself what will be your thoughts? Will you feel bad for him and remember all those lonely years you suffered just like him, or will your attitude be fuck that guy I finally succeeded so I don’t even want to think about guys like him anymore.

I feel dead inside already, so no.

If he is ugly enough I would force my gf to give him a heartfelt hug and kiss him. And hope that she isn't attracted to him

man idk if i'd care

Of course.

The real question is can any women feel that?

Obviously not. I will laugh at them and shame them for their horrible personality and subpar shower taking skills

I'd feel bad for him. Don't know what I'd do though. If it were me, I'd feel bad seeing someone with their gf, so I guess I'd try to get out of his sight as soon as possible and not do any PDA.

I would ask my gf to fuck him to cheer him up

I feel bad for anyone going through inceldom through no fault of their own.

I would give him my girlfriend for free.

The truth is that most ugly guys arent self aware of their inceldom. If i somehow knew that a subhuman looking person was self aware that he was subhuman, then i would feel bad.

But most subhuman men go around acting bluepilled, and i dont feel sorry for them.

I wouldn't be able to forget a life of inceldom.