Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you date a foid who was raped?

will you date someone who was raped

• Total voters
abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
In my opinion rape is just a delusion created by women when incels have sex with them. If its a chad foids wont even mind if he fucks them with their consent they would call it cnc but if we incel do it without their consent it will be called rape and we all will be jailed

Last edited:
Rape is a myth created by feminists. It doesnt exist!!

It depends whether it was "rape" or actual rape. If it just was "rape", i.e. she later decided that she did not want the sex and accuses him of raping her, then no, it would be too dangerous. But if she was actually raped with no fault on her own then I don't see a reason, except of course if she became asexual due to hat.

It depends whether it was "rape" or actual rape. If it just was "rape", i.e. she later decided that she did not want the sex and accuses him of raping her, then no, it would be too dangerous. But if she was actually raped with no fault on her own then I don't see a reason, except of course if she became asexual due to hat.
like i said foids dont mind if chad fucks them without their consent

In my opinion rape is just a delusion created by women when incels have sex with them. If its a chad foids wont even mind if he fucks them with their consent they would call it cnc but if we incel do it without their consent it will be called rape and we all will be jailed
hell naah never

like i said foids dont mind if chad fucks them without their consent
Yes, if it was that kind of "rape" then I wouldn't date her because she is abusive. But I think it really depends. Of course some might instantly be attracted to a dominant, hot guy so they enjoy it, but act like they don't so that they later can claim rape for their own benefit. But others might not be attracted, but simply feel fear because they think the guy is violent and will kill them after the sex, so that's a real rape. Or if the guy forcibly deepthroats her or anally rapes her, I cannot imagine that to feel good. And even if he vaginally rapes her but without condom then it can feel good for her, but she still might be worried about STDs and so it could be true non-consent which falls under "true rape" for me.

Yes, if it was that kind of "rape" then I wouldn't date her because she is abusive. But I think it really depends. Of course some might instantly be attracted to a dominant, hot guy so they enjoy it, but act like they don't so that they later can claim rape for their own benefit. But others might not be attracted, but simply feel fear because they think the guy is violent and will kill them after the sex, so that's a real rape. Or if the guy forcibly deepthroats her or anally rapes her, I cannot imagine that to feel good. And even if he vaginally rapes her but without condom then it can feel good for her, but she still might be worried about STDs and so it could be true non-consent which falls under "true rape" for me.
imagine victimizing so called rape victims

She will never forget and simp over him
So no

Honestly I'd take anything... rape is basically the same as sex minus consent so why not. I don't think that any one of us is going to get a foid with a bodycount under 10. That would be just wishful thinking at this point.

Honestly I'd take anything... rape is basically the same as sex minus consent so why not. I don't think that any one of us is going to get a foid with a bodycount under 10. That would be just wishful thinking at this point.
imagine being called as partner of a rape victim by society rape makes women unworthy

rape makes women unworthy
Rape is mechanically the same as sex. I really don't care about the social stigma attached to being raped because I'm not some desert God worshiper. A hole is a hole. I'm that desperate.

Pump and dump only. Her virginity has been taken and rapists will forever live rent free in a foids head

All the foids that I'd "date" would be raped

James Franco Flirt GIF

she will just go after chad anyway, no point

Pretty much this but even with the latter case foids fantasise about the rapist. So it would have to be case by case

No, because she's psychologically owned by the rapist, and will forever think of him. Also, I'm a very civil and polite guy, so I could never match up to the aggression and violence she experienced, of which she will secretly derive pleasure from.

In my opinion rape is just a delusion created by women when incels have sex with them.
What type of rape?

Theres the real rape

Saw a story of some guy who's girlfriend got raped in front of him by 7 niggers

It's sad but it's kind of cucked

Seen some stories of cucks dating rape victims online

It seems so cucked, the foid will often deny sex due to trauma of being raped

It could still beat being incel though, who knows

What type of rape?

Theres the real rape

Saw a story of some guy who's girlfriend got raped in front of him by 7 niggers

It's sad but it's kind of cucked

Seen some stories of cucks dating rape victims online

It seems so cucked, the foid will often deny sex due to trauma of being raped

It could still beat being incel though, who knows
Replace niggers with white chads it will be called cnc gangbang

Replace niggers with white chads it will be called cnc gangbang
Imagine getting your prime virgin GF and then all the sudden out of nowhere 7 niggers beat you up and rape her in front of you, brutal stuff honestly and the relationship is OVER

Imagine getting your prime virgin GF and then all the sudden out of nowhere 7 niggers beat you up and rape her in front of you, brutal stuff honestly and the relationship is OVER
no foid is virgin after 12

no foid is virgin after 12
If those seven negro men came near my prime virgin gf I would beat their asses into oblivion :feelsLSD:

I mean second amendment right? Wouldn’t that mean that I would have the right to kill the said negroes in self defense?:feelsYall:

If those seven negro men came near my prime virgin gf I would beat their asses into oblivion :feelsLSD:

I mean second amendment right? Wouldn’t that mean that I would have the right to kill the said negroes in self defense?:feelsYall:
It was in italy where they import a bunch of niggers im not sure if they can walk around with guns there

It was in italy where they import a bunch of niggers im not sure if they can walk around with guns there
Why not send in Arabs armed with black market guns to defend the whites in Italy from the negroes? It would make more sense than trying to fight back as it over for whites now:feelsokman::feelsthink:

I remember in France when Arabs mass beat up blacks for fucking and fetishizing Arab women. And Maghrebs make up the main criminal element in Italy anyways,so it shouldn’t be hard to recruit them. :feelsYall: