Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Will you ascend with this creature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Will you?

• No!! Fuck off!!!

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • Of fucking course!!! She's so hot, gonna coooooommmmm ... !!!

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Untitled-design-100.png
Supriya-Joshi-featured.jpg
cropped-Untitled-design-1024x576.png

Volcel if you wouldn't though.

I've been rejected by worse.

:cryfeels:

Am i voluntarily starving if i dont eat dirt?

Thats just asking to be cucked. Why any man would consider dating someone like her is outside my level of comprehension. She could at least lose some weight.

Ugly women are wrongly stereotyped as being funny and smart. In reality, they're unfunny and stupid. But they get the benefits of false positive stereotyping because they've been given "Most Favored Status" by the (((media))).

Even their fans don't actually think these fat, ugly feminist "comics" are funny. They applaud instead of laughing.

I'd rather betabux in arranged cuckoldry than this

She looks like a man. I’m not making fun. This isn’t about being naturally ugly, She legitimately looks like an overweight man With a clown face.

Am i voluntarily starving if i dont eat dirt?
Cope, she's chad only.
Ugly women are wrongly stereotyped as being funny and smart. In reality, they're unfunny and stupid. But they get the benefits of false positive stereotyping because they've been given "Most Favored Status" by the (((media))).

Even their fans don't actually think these fat, ugly feminist "comics" are funny. They applaud instead of laughing.

HighIQ post.
Thats just asking to be cucked. Why any man would consider dating someone like her is outside my level of comprehension. She could at least lose some weight.
Keep coping, she won't touch you with a 10 feet pole, she's chad only.

Last edited:
Just think about listening to all the self improvment advice like dieting, working out, grinding hard at work making money and social circle maxxing (basicly working on yourself 24/7) just to be told to accept a lazy pig lookalike that cant stop shoving her face with cake

STILL SMV MOGS ME

The roundness of her head mogs every sportsball in the 200m radius.

Is this a curry Stacy?

I would if I could but chad only :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

No, because she already has a bf or a husband. What OP was trying to say is "Would you ascend with this creature?".
The answer is still no for me ngl.

Hopefully not blat. I'd rather sponsor slim noodle whores instead..

Fucking that hideous creature would be descending.

Female comedians :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Inb4 muh vagina muh boob muh sex muh condom

7 voted yes........

Iam guessing you would? JFL. Dont you mog her looks wise?

Of fucking course I would.

Do I mog her? May be, but that doesn't matter. She would never touch me with a 10 feet pole.

Of fucking course I would.

Do I mog her? May be, but that doesn't matter. She would never touch me with a 10 feet pole.

Wouldnt you be encouraging hypergamy then? You are to her looksmatch what chadpreet is to you, in a relative sense. If guys stick to their looksmatch, we wouldnt be rotting here.

u would ascend bhai ?:p time to grannymaxx ngl

I voted yes.

Also I'm more than happy to ascend with any of these gorgeous ladies bhai ...

lzaeH6z.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
b19NifG.jpg

I voted yes.

lzaeH6z.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
b19NifG.jpg

wow what a sexy laddy :p :p :p :p :p bhai i wantfuck her bad hmm mmmm so horny time

They are the real truecels.
Bhai I can't even pop a boner to fuck her. Infact if I had a boner and then I saw this creature, my boner would disappear.

Bhai I can't even pop a boner to fuck her. Infact if I had a boner and then I saw this creature, my boner would disappear.
You need to have an one on one meeting with your dick.

Would simp and betabuxx

Low on the landwhale scale

Iam guessing you would? JFL. Dont you mog her looks wise?
I have seen above average, tall and fit men try to get it with a fat short landwhale irl, although she looked human compared to what OP posted. That's the way things are.

I voted yes.

lzaeH6z.jpg
YRfaMZQ.jpg
IhRAXM4.jpg
SsDp4U4.jpg
bleUu9J.jpg
VDmyChC.jpg
b19NifG.jpg
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::giga::giga:
I hope I will never get that desperate...