Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you ascend with black foid ?

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
if you get a match with a black foid on tinder, bumble, whatever, and if she doesn’t look ugly for you, but medium appearance, would you ascend ?

Depends on the facial features and how dark she is. I’d ascend with a hot half black half white chick. I doubt I’d ascend with a dark skinned black girl unless she had Stacy facial features. Most dark black women seem to have black facial features which I wouldn’t fuck, but I would fuck a black girl with white facial features.

if i wont get a std or killed, sure

Ofc.

I personally find black women very attractive.

I'd say they are 2nd most attractive (only under asians)

yes

I want Candace owens waifu
Screenshot 20240611 145322

yeah, i’d ascend the sheboon with a rope up the tree

yes , why not

Volcel if not.

i'd rather die a virgin than even come remotely close to a disgusting, masculine, obnoxious, stinky, aids-ridden sheboon

if you get a match with a black foid on tinder, bumble, whatever, and if she doesn’t look ugly for you, but medium appearance, would you ascend ?
Depends on facial features, body etc if she wasn’t fat and wasn’t horrible looking I would

yeah if they were to my liking

Yes, I don't care much for appearance. That said, I think black women are one of the least attractive. I favor white and asians much higher.

A lot of american blacks can look hot like rihanna but most sheboons dont look like that :feelskek:

None of you been around black women to know how they act, you have to be at the absolute bottom of the barrel to even think about messing with one

I only fw negresses to carry my black bloodline

When you have black foid cousins, your siblings dating black foids, you grew up around them, etc

You come to the conclusion that they are loud and full of emotion, constantly crying about being at the bottom of every social hierarchy.

I’m not being hyperbolic. Black women aren’t people.

Last edited:
I have no racial preferences, I’ll take what I can get, White, Asian, Black, Hispanic, shame that none of them are attracted to me tho

Yes, I would fuck a she-boon nigger bitch, yes. However, in my experience, they're the most hostile and man-like of all foids. They're the least-foid foids. Some act and behave like men. Some of them downright scare me.

My issue is I can't stand black people's natural odour.

Depends who it is

If its a buff black foid bring me in:ahegao:

I'm not into bestiality so no.

Have some standards. Why would you want to date a raging mega cunt such as a sheboon? They're fat, ugly, rude, half of them are single moms, the majority of them are morbidly obese, and they can barely speak like a God damn adult. Even if you reach their impossibly high standards, you'll end up divorced within a year. You're betraying your race and ruining your bloodline. Your parents will never accept her but will only pretend to put up with her to not seem racist.

Yes and anyone saying no should be banned. Can just put picture of white foid and tape it on her head