Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will you agree to become beta bux for a virgin girl ?

Will you agree to become beta bux for a virgin girl ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I will not be becoming a beta bux for anyone even if the girl is virgin as social, political and legal climate is stacked against me.

Marrying even a virgin girl is cuckoldry because Marriage originally was an institution where the husband had the absolute authority over his wife since it doesn't exist anymore , marriage doesn't make any sense to me. Personally I don't even recognize the institution of marriage as the core meaning of marriage - (husband owns the wife) no longer exists .

No because I wouldn’t be the one in charge. Fuck getting used for money when I would rather spend it on vapes, beer, food and video games than a femoid.

If she didn't cheat. I would pimp her out and use her for every dime i could get eventually, like onlyfans, etc.

"would you want to be used with nothing in return" :feelsseriously:

What does she look like?

I won’t ever betabux. Even if i become the richest man on earth

Your rationale implies the premise so it doesn't logically follow.

The thing that stacks the social political and economic against you is the very reason why you can't get a virgin wife to begin with.

Think about it like this. If a foid manages to not lose her virginity to anyone till marriage then she is far less likely to use this climate against you

Think about it like this. If a foid manages to not lose her virginity to anyone till marriage then she is far less likely to use this climate against you
The girl can also be prudish who marries only for taking money from the man giving him dead-bedroom in return.
In marriage you have no authority over your wife . Cheating is not the only thing which makes marriage bad , there are number of things your wife can do and you will have no authority over her to do anything.

Even if the girl is non-cheater virgin girl , you are nothing but a servant to your wife in present world . Period.
You are a servant because you are not attractive to girl , including prudish virgin girl.

The girl can also be prudish who marries only for taking money from the man giving him dead-bedroom in return.
No foid does that on her own. It comes down to lack of attraction, low libido or cheating. Assuming the wife is loyal the problem is that of biology.
In marriage you have no authority over your wife . Cheating is not the only thing which makes marriage bad , there are number of things your wife can do and you will have no authority over her to do anything.
If she's the kind to not respect your authority then she's also not the kind to remain virgin till marriage. Exceptions exist but that's the general rule.
Even if the girl is non-cheater virgin girl , you are nothing but a servant to your wife in present world . Period.
You are a servant because you are not attractive to girl , including prudish virgin girl.
I agree that men's authority in traditional marriage is diminished . That's why you gotta somewhat compensate with what you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back