Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will women still bother with dating apps looking for sex/LTR with the virus crisis ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Will they not bother with it at all or will they still go on just looking for validation ?

Only Chad can override their survival instinct

Probably looking for validation idk

Either way, your not going to get anything

Yes, i can confirm they're still active on dating apps.

Either way, your not going to get anything

I was wondering if I could use the coronavirus as a cope when I go on and get no likes.

Just looking for validation from senpai Chad.

Validation. They probably cry about depression and isolation on social media and people will give them that validation. Even if Chad had corona virus she wouldn't give a fuck as long as she gets the d. She would friend zone the ugly guy, get his money and make up an excuse that she has the virus.

It seems like “online shopping” will become more popular in general during this crisis. That includes shopping for males. Unless foids really are taking the social distancing seriously

Doing a test on Bumble with my former avi bald good looking guy. It is the middle of the night here in UK when it's normally as dead as a doornail but they are still swiping on him. 5 likes so far from 2:15-4am. So the bitches are very much still on it.

Yes they will risk getting virus to fuck chad at home

Unless foids really are taking the social distancing seriously
Imagine a foid being responsible or taking anything seriously. :feelskek:

Yes they will risk getting virus to fuck chad at home

It doesn't even take Chad:

Screenshot 2020 03 23 01 10 10

Screenshot 2020 03 23 10 01 09

Screenshot 2020 03 23 17 45 15

Screenshot 2020 03 23 18 02 11

They will use it more and exclusivley for chad

They will use it more and exclusivley for chad

Screenshot 2020 03 23 22 07 23

Screenshot 2020 03 23 22 07 13

Screenshot 2020 03 23 22 07 16

There is no stopping even this guy let alone Chad. Also he got nothing at all in the darkness hours of this morning whereas the bald Chad got 19. Imagine how many more he would have got in the day if I'd let the test carry on. Wet holes completely override fears of Corona and this has probably helped the virus spread.

Chad's cum > life