Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will whites wake up to the truth of creating failure hapas if they mix with asian women or will they not care?

Will white men eventually realize the downsides of fucking/ mating asians?

• Yes, eventually when whites become scarcer

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, they just want it the easy way.

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Will white men wake up to seeing their brood become failures if they fuck asians? or will they not realize the truth and then make their children's life harder?
will they realize the low status getting with an asian girl implies?
Will white men ever see that going yellow is below?
Or will they be too autistic, normie, etc. to see the truth?

Everyone who SEA maxxes knows hapas are fucked. I don't care if my hapa spawn is incel. I'm fucking incel. He will just have to figure out what to do just like I figured out what to do. It's how the wheel turns my friend.

they wont care

Imagine wanting to populate the earth even more. Incel, normie and chad.

Hapas are more desirable in riceland tbh. Compared to pure ricecel they have the advantage. Demigod cause they have a portion of godly white race blood

Hapas are gods in Asia they are literally worshipped even more than whites. It’s the closest thing to dating a white guy without the stigma. All their celebrities are half white and only the rich, high class can afford to date hapas. If ER went to Thailand or Philippines he would literally have hundreds of girls sleeping with him.

Stop fucking making hapas with mentally ill noodle whores ffs I swear sea governments should start mass killing all race traitor foids, the white cucks and the hapa spawn they produce. As a measure of equality all white countries can kick out the sea ethnics drc about other ethics just hope we stop producing hapa spawns tbh

If I have it in my power I will make a SUPER ER.

I already realized it, I will never impregnate a useless noodlewehore. But it's not like I'll ever have the chance anyway.

I'm white and don't give a fuck. The important thing is to escape inceldom, I don't care what comes next.

It'll be the same as it's always been throughout human history, fuckers will keep reproducing and making mistakes without a care in the world.

As long as women as are allowed to choose their mates, this will never change.

Will white men wake up to seeing their brood become failures if they fuck asians? or will they not realize the truth and then make their children's life harder?
will they realize the low status getting with an asian girl implies?
Will white men ever see that going yellow is below?
Or will they be too autistic, normie, etc. to see the truth?

most white men are self hating faggots who think they're jesus type heros by getting with a non-white woman

they always brag about it too... "i'm dating an asian girl"

I care only about having cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back