Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Wheaton's step-sons are white chad-lites with blonde hair

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
rw3by46hdw701.png
5364246971_be3a89c308_b.jpg

that's some irony. the ultimate cuck has good looking adopted sons

From his Wikipedia:
Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999, and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship. When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.

Jfl :feelskek:
The memes write themselves

Meanwhile Sir Pat is fucking a woman almost 40 years younger than him.

From his Wikipedia:
Wheaton married Anne Prince on November 7, 1999, and lives in Arcadia, California, with her and her two sons from a previous relationship. When one son was 19, he asked Wheaton to legally adopt him, which he did.

Jfl :feelskek:
The memes write themselves
Did he not reproduce at all?

Hwill Hweaton

I wonder if he is sterile or something, otherwise I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. Hopefully it's not his wife telling him that she's already had 2 children and doesn't want others. :feelskek:

I wonder if his wife's bull lets him play on the Switch. Maybe after the step sons.

I thought he was gay.
No, you're thinking of Sir Ian McKellen, his gay buddy.

Although there are multiple photos of them kissing like on the mouth so who knows...

They're still going to be cucked as fuck because their parents are massive SJWs.

Wil Wheaton is a terminally unhappy and depressed person. He tries to cope with politics and being fervently anti trump, but even people on the left hate and bully him. The only thing he had going for him was a gig on the Big Bang theory, where he had to play a caricature of himself but at least he got shekels for it. Even that is over now, so he has no real career prospects to speak of.

Wil Wheaton is a terminally unhappy and depressed person. He tries to cope with politics and being fervently anti trump, but even people on the left hate and bully him. The only thing he had going for him was a gig on the Big Bang theory, where he had to play a caricature of himself but at least he got shekels for it. Even that is over now, so he has no real career prospects to speak of.

honestly that's just his genetics

he was always depressed, even as a kid

if a chad had his same career, he'd be doing amazing in life

I wonder if he is sterile or something, otherwise I don't see any reason why he wouldn't. Hopefully it's not his wife telling him that she's already had 2 children and doesn't want others. :feelskek:
Hopefully it is.

his "sons" fuck his wife.

Good God I wish this man was dead.

Poor Will. I wonder how was the dick of Joel Schumacher, Rob Cohen and friends.
You can cleary see how this poor man has issue from his childhood.
I guess the hush money and nda (non disclosure agreement) is too good to talk.

If those were his own kids you could honestly say he was successful in life and had a lot to be proud of.

Except he's just a random ATM cuck.

Cucks are pathetic.

It's kinda like how you can tell Macaulay Culkin stopped aging when some Hollywood Jew fag told him to make the Home Alone face while blowing him.

Rs 634x920 150825112125 634 mccauley culkin home alone 2 08255

honestly that's just his genetics

he was always depressed, even as a kid

if a chad had his same career, he'd be doing amazing in life

All those estrogenic Indian pale ales he loves to imbibe aren't exactly helping.

Always makes me kek when I think about how he tries to portray himself as the ultimate nice guy, tells others not to be mean to each other, but in reality (and online) he is one of the most spiteful, hateful person public figures you can find.

All those estrogenic Indian pale ales he loves to imbibe aren't exactly helping.

Always makes me kek when I think about how he tries to portray himself as the ultimate nice guy, tells others not to be mean to each other, but in reality (and online) he is one of the most spiteful, hateful person public figures you can find.

as all are soy, estrogenic guys

they're all catty and nasty as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back