Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will wearing a nightguard have negative effects.

Timecel

Timecel

세상 다 좆까
★★★
I always grind my teeth during sleep and i recently even broke off a piece of one of my front teeth. I was prescribed a nightguard, however im afraid that it will make my chin recession or my jawline look even worse.
Is anyone of you well versed on this topic?

Haven't heard of how well nightguards work, but I suppose cotton or placing something between your top and bottom teeth would work just the same in preventing the grinding

Haven't heard of how well nightguards work, but I suppose cotton or placing something between your top and bottom teeth would work just the same in preventing the grinding
yea but i wouldnt do that tbh, you could suffocate on that. I just wanna know if placing something between my teeth at night will fuck with my chin and jaw.

yea but i wouldnt do that tbh, you could suffocate on that. I just wanna know if placing something between my teeth at night will fuck with my chin and jaw.
Good point

i grind my teeth going to get a custom NG soon and idk man it doesnt really matter for me...

the alternative is jaw pain or very expensive dental costs in the future...

Last edited:
i grind my teeth going to get a custom NG soon and idk man it doesnt really matter for me...

the alternative is jaw pain or veey expensive dental costs innthe future...
I'm using mine too but I'm just afraid of my jawline and chin receeding even more.

No but you don’t even look ugly from your pics and look like a normie so gtfo

you can polish a turd but its still a turd