Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Will weapon detectors at Salt Lake high schools disproportionally affect students of color?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
It's impressive how they both know and don't know that blacks are the most violent part of the population. Impressive feat of double think. These people would have no problem adjusting to an INGSOC takeover.

"Our students are already under so much stress," Baayd said. "Walking through a weapon detector is emotionally exhausting. I am speaking from my own experiences. I walk through TSA and I have to prepare myself two days in advance and worry if that weapon detector or that scanner goes off. ... And also I'm thinking about the minority kids who come from the refugee world, from places of war and then they would have to walk in through this and if it beeps, it's a nightmare. I don't know how to explain it to you."
Truly, the only thing more emotionally exhausting than going through a beeping metal detector after escaping a war zone might be having guns at your new school :feelskek:

"Administrators are making emotional reactions to the emotional reactions of parents and their school community by putting in shiny objects that you can point to and tell parents, students and staff, 'See, we've made the school safer," he said. "Oftentimes, good security is less visible, or even invisible, but more impactful. The first and best line of defense is a well-trained, highly alert staff and student body.
"Every man for himself, fight the shooter off with your own bare hands you faggots!" :feelsree:

"The No. 1 way we find out about weapons plots and kids who are gonna cause harm to themselves and others is when a kid comes forward and tells an adult they trust. So it's about relationships. It's about connectedness. It's about kids feeling that they can go to the adult and tell them about those things."
"Hope that the school shooters friends are snitches"-theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back