Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will we ever get robo girls¿

newguy74

newguy74

I hope we can be friends
★★
Will Elon musk stop working on those stupid brain chips and actually make robo foids for us? How much will we have to wait? I'm so sick and tired of being alone I know a piece of talking metal won't solve it but at least I want to know what it feels like to have a partner
We need to make a petition

yes, will on;y take some time

Will Elon musk stop working on those stupid brain chips and actually make robo foids for us? How much will we have to wait? I'm so sick and tired of being alone I know a piece of talking metal won't solve it but at least I want to know what it feels like to have a partner
I wish but we are born too early and will either be dead or elderly by the time bladerunner bots come around

Idk the whole ai gf cope doesn't set right with me.

Foid trait
What else can we do arabcel we cant possibly kidnap Elon and force him to make robo gfs for us that's against the law

yes, will on;y take some time
latest
i hope they'll look like this I dunno if you see the img just Google chloe from dbh and you'll understand

if I really have to have a robot it must be equal to me from a social, economic, character and mental point of view. for the rest ok

China is making them now. Look it up

se proprio devo avere un robot deve essere uguale a me dal punto di vista sociale, economico, caratteriale e mentale. per il
I also add that it must evolve in the same way that my opinions and ideas evolve. It must essentially be a cohesive mind with mine. But why the fuck am I saying this? It will never happen .. it will take years and years and I will be on the grave

Maybe

Robo girls won't be as good as a real girl. I only want a real girl, not a robot.

Wrong century buddy, wait another 100 years

I ALREADY MAKE A PETITION HERE https://chng.it/mkLWyjwg9N
The problem is not so much having a robot as far as I'm concerned, but more so finding (in this case) a robot-girl that is the same as you and that EVOLVES in the same way that your mentality, opinions, ideas, philosophy transforms during life. In short, I think having robots is nice but for me it wouldn't make sense to have one if it is different from how I imagine it. The Robot that I imagine has (in short) the same mind as me in the present moment, to do this it is literally impossible in this historical moment to connect a robot and a mind from all points of view (character, mental, philosophical etc..), so even if a robot were created I don't think it could satisfy me, if not (maybe) from a sexual point of view, but it does matter that I am also interested in mentality and personality so one aspect wouldn't be enough for me.

The problem is not so much having a robot as far as I'm concerned, but more so finding (in this case) a robot-girl that is the same as you and that EVOLVES in the same way that your mentality, opinions, ideas, philosophy transforms during life. In short, I think having robots is nice but for me it wouldn't make sense to have one if it is different from how I imagine it. The Robot that I imagine has (in short) the same mind as me in the present moment, to do this it is literally impossible in this historical moment to connect a robot and a mind from all points of view (character, mental, philosophical etc..), so even if a robot were created I don't think it could satisfy me, if not (maybe) from a sexual point of view, but it does matter that I am also interested in mentality and personality so one aspect wouldn't be enough for me.
Visionary

Don't worry they'll implement that too!

'The Universe is hostile to Computers'

'Tiny particles from distant galaxies have caused plane accidents, election interference and game glitches.'

Over for Robo-Waifus

Most users here wouldnt be able to afford one even if they ever come out

'The Universe is hostile to Computers'

'Tiny particles from distant galaxies have caused plane accidents, election interference and game glitches.'

Over for Robo-Waifus
THE UNIVERSE IS JUST EMPTY SPACE HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY CAUSE ERROR IN DEVICES

BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT CHAD REAL GIRLS ONLY GO FOR CHAD NOT PEOPLE LIKE ME AND YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD
A robot isn't a girl. It's a machine. It isn't even conscious. It's an object.

For the safety of all foids around me there'd better be robogirlfriends out soon