Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will we all be the same person at 70?

pulp

pulp

Day Dreamer
★★★★★
(If we make it)

I will have killed myself or died early from cigarettes and weed by that point

Likely even more neurotic, more callous, and all that much more hardened by our constant treatment and subhumans and what it has lead to; the total destruction and forced overall uselessness of our entire life as far as relationships and such go, due to simply the snowballing effects of having subpar genetics... :feelswhat:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

@Emba

I can't make it to 70 because look at my custom title

I don't think I'll live that long tbh

KEK, you think we will even make it to 70 years of age?

If I somehow manage to make it that long... yeah, probably. I never changed since I was a kid, don't see why I should be any different as an oldcel wishing that he would've killed himself when he wanted to do that decades ago.

hell, i cannot even imagine being 70. i don't even want to turn 19.
i just want to lay down and disappear.

I can't even imagine myself at 25 yo, let alone 70.
But I'll probably be dead way before i reach that age tbh.

Likely even more neurotic, more callous, and all that much more hardened by our constant treatment and subhumans and what it has lead to; the total destruction and forced overall uselessness of our entire life as far as relationships and such go, due to simply the snowballing effects of having subpar genetics... :feelswhat:

@Emba
I have a emo calculus!

And don't eat yellow snowballs

JFL. I doubt I’ll make it to even half that age before roping.

Most of us I imagine wont bother living that long

People come on here and say they won't live long, but most people on here will not commit suicide, let alone go ER. I could only see shitty lifestyle choices bringing down the life expectancy of many on here. Maybe the average forum lifespan is in the 50s or 60s - if not higher, given how many larpers there are. I expect that a lot of people on here will be alive in the next few decades.
You think you will kill yourself, maybe you want to kill yourself, but you have not decided to kill yourself. The difference is tremendous. Pick life or pick death and follow one unambiguously. Half-heartedness is worse than either.
I will likely live to my 70s if I don't end up screwed with all paths exhausted and if there's no collapse.
I doubt all of us will be similar in old age except in certain obvious ways, like being less hot-headed and having a weaker sex drive.