Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will USA-Iran go to war?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
USA seems to want to go ER on Iran.

Will they go to war?

I sure hope so
full

I sure hope so
full
Why? Your user name indicates you are Finnish. Finland isn't a part of NATO. You aren't getting to cope with war. So why?
Why? Your user name indicates you are Finnish. Finland isn't a part of NATO. You aren't going to get to cope being conscriptcel/draftcel. So why?

Why? Your user name indicates you are Finnish. Finland isn't a part of NATO. You aren't getting to cope with war. So why?
The more dead normies the better.

I just eat popcorn and look at others killing each other
full

This is the actual state of the second most important people in Iran, he was killed by a drone sent by the servants of kikes (aka amer*cans).

Nope, that won't happen.

Most likely, then we gon get drafted to die for Israel

Nope, that won't happen.
this. they are just fucking around. tho maybe if Trump desperate enough, he can wage war too boost approval as ameritards are retarded enough to say we shouldn't change administration during war type shit

this. they are just fucking around. tho maybe if Trump desperate enough, he can wage war too boost approval as ameritards are retarded enough to say we shouldn't change administration during war type shit
Trump won't go for war either because it would be too expensive and many EU countries won't join it.

It would be too good to be true, I don't think it's going to happen.

Iran would treat every American on this forum better than America would... Think about that if they try to draft you.

if they did so what

Nope, Iran is not crazy enough to let such a thing happen...
it's suicide.

Yes. And incels will be the USA army. They'll start recruiting here

I fucking hope so

I dont want that. They should keep crying for each other.

i hope so but it wont happen

America is a fuckin arsehole. Can you imagine how much they'd be losing their shit right now if Iran had assassinated Pompeo or pence? Their hypocrisy is deafening. What makes it worse is they call up Israel first. Have to be a good goy an get masters approval before acting.
I hope things kick off. I hope America and Israel bled in the conflict to come. I hope the bumbling idiot we have in charge, has the baws to tell the Yankees to do one when they try drag us into the shitstorm that they've started. I'm no religious fundamentalists but I'll be rooting for Iran in this one.

Define "war."

Sadly WW3 is just a meme. No countries are stupid enough to escalate things further.

America is a fuckin arsehole. Can you imagine how much they'd be losing their shit right now if Iran had assassinated Pompeo or pence? Their hypocrisy is deafening. What makes it worse is they call up Israel first. Have to be a good goy an get masters approval before acting.
I hope things kick off. I hope America and Israel bled in the conflict to come. I hope the bumbling idiot we have in charge, has the baws to tell the Yankees to do one when they try drag us into the shitstorm that they've started. I'm no religious fundamentalists but I'll be rooting for Iran in this one.
Pence said the guy was involved in 9/11 lol. Soon they will say he touched kids. Everything for their master Israel.