Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will tinder stock go up ?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
I wonder if dating apps will explode in popularity in the future, as it becomes less stigmatized. However, we might see a total 180 if the blackpill becomes widespread and men accept that it's ovER.

0 replies

i hope it crashes and goes bankrupt

Its important that all ugly males stay off Tinder, so we can initiate another gene pool constriction.

My friend who in 2016, was getting dates on Tinder, no longer is getting success or it has dropped dramatically. The average men of today will be the incels of tomorrow, infact its already happening. Incels had success with online dating pre-2009, we're just victims of gene pool constriction and women having more acces to men. There will always be guys on the bottom and top. Since online dating is like online shopping, women are expecting more bang for their social currency each time. Statistics show women are fighting for the top 20% of men, while men are fighting for the bottom 40% of women (tinder statistics) this is something i was talking about 10 years ago. Check dating app reviews its all 1 star out of 5. Many reviews talk about entitled women. It is basic economics. Some media outlets have said we are becoming radicalised over scientific data - laughable.

I predict dating apps will lose popularity over the next 10 years, and it will become more of a niche market.

Last edited: