Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Tinder kick you off for chadfishing?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Yes, and I know recently they put in quite a few new security measures to prevent it. You can still do it if you really work the angles but I hear its a lot more difficult than it used to be

Hasn't happened to me yet!

Never happened to me. I still Chadfish.

Never happened to me. I still Chadfish.
I'll try
Yes, and I know recently they put in quite a few new security measures to prevent it. You can still do it if you really work the angles but I hear its a lot more difficult than it used to be
Easy Hairstyles for Boys

Will Tinder suspect anything if I use this pic?

Last edited:
Never happened to me. I've been chadfishing for years and i never have had problems.

I recently finished my last chadfishing (I have deleted it because i was boring) and i was about two months using it.

View attachment 284381
Will Tinder suspect anything if I use this pic?

Yes, this pic is highly suspicious. Foids will not believe you.

Search on instagram tags for "sports", "montains", "hike", "travel"... or other similar stuff and you will see more believable Chads.

Happy chadfishing!!

Last edited:
Why do you guys chadfish? Chads get matches and water is wet

Why do you guys chadfish? Chads get matches and water is wet

As incel, i barely have social interaction. I'm losing my social skills. Also, I'm a workcel and no time to meet new people.

Chadfishing allows me to talk to many people, learn skills with foids, and it is nice that several women ask me "how are you", say good morning, worry about me, get some erotic pic (this is getting harder) and it is pleasant seduce them.

Broke: >Creating a Tinder of a Chad to get the validation and attention of w*men.

Woke: >Creating a Tinder of Stacy to link them to this forum and radicalize them.

As incel, i barely have social interaction. I'm losing my social skills. Also, I'm a workcel and no time to meet new people.

Chadfishing allows me to talk to many people, learn skills with foids, and it is nice that several women ask me "how are you", say good morning, worry about me, get some erotic pic (this is getting harder) and it is pleasant seduce them.
Fair enough, that makes sense tbh. Enjoy this cope.

Im not familiar with chadfishing. How is tinder going to find out that your account is fake?