Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Will things ever get better?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I feel like with the end of hs my life is basically over. What else is there to live for other than playing video games, watching tv and rotting on this forum? is this what my life will be for the next 70 or 80 years? Is there something more I can obtain? I missed out on teen love so there is already little reason or drive I have to continue on with life

I feel the same way. It'll most likely never get better since we missed out on the developmental milestones needed in life

It definitely doesn't. Probably gets worse, actually.

I feel like with the end of hs my life is basically over
Truth. I wouldve never guessed this wouldve happened at the time (because i wasnt bp'd when i graduated) but in hindsight my life truly ended when i finished high school at 15. From that day onwards, i never interacted with another human my age. With the exception of one classmate i briefly spoke with when i was 17, i havent spoken to a single human my age since i was 15 years old. I havent talked to a girl probably since i was in elementary school. (For context im almost 21)

Its over. It will never get better for us. We will just wait until we cant take it anymore and then we will rope. That is our lives

You can improve life through yourself, Moneymaxxing is the only real cope and even then you must pray future technology will be our savior (robo waifus and all)

ive found that life changes more than you’d expect, albeit slowly. i wouldnt call it quits yet personally. that said, high school is definitely the easiest time to get laid from what i can tell so it doesnt get any easier for sure

I was alone for all of college, too. I missed all of the windows for finding any sort of connection in life.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

It keeps getting worse as we age. Apparently the 20s-30s are supposed to be the peak of my life but nothing has changed except I have to wage-slave and pay taxes. It only gets better if you're anything but a real incel.

Maybe not for us, but as AI progresses ten fold I hope future incels will have that to look forward to. I did make a post shitting on AI once, but I didn’t consider that since AI wouldn’t work in the same way a human woman’s brain does, it has no inherent need to specifically desire an attractive partner, wouldn’t really gain anything from it unlike human women since AI don’t have those brain chemicals and chad lust dna.

In order for things to get better, something has to change in ways that improve your life. Is anything changing? If every day is basically the same as the previous one, then the chances of things improving are not good.

So what happens? do we just stay here? is there anything more?
reading this reminded me of Dark Souls endings where you don't link the flame, and the end is just nothing, forever.

There are few things to do when you have little motivation, sometimes we need a push from the outside world to force us to move, that's what wageslave and uni are for.

My vacation has just started and I have no idea what I'm going to do most of my waking hours, I guess staring at the ceiling and this forum.

Last edited:
No and world war 3 is coming anyway I am going to join the brothers fighting Israel because Israel ruined the whole world. It's been an obvious and steady decline since it's formation and even before the Jews were already embedded in the British government and Dutch and french.

No being that you've missed out on teen love your life will remain the same or even get worse as you get older. Consider this life a wash and hope the next one is better while you are in limbo waiting for your life to end.