Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will there be a war between men and foids?

Will there ever be a war between men and foids?

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Considering 95% of foids are saying shit like "we dont need men" and more and more foids are becoming like this and probably in the future foids will even frown upon chad and truly keep to their "KAM" idea and next thing you know now men and foids are now truly enemies as we were meant to be. I'm not saying this would guaranteed happen but it could possibly happen all thanks to the foidist pieces of human garbage.

no cuz we would win without even trying

insert meme of women choking indian dude cuz they grip strength mog currys*

Considering 95% of foids are saying shit like "we dont need men" and more and more foids are becoming like this and probably in the future foids will even frown upon chad and truly keep to their "KAM" idea and next thing you know now men and foids are now truly enemies as we were meant to be. I'm not saying this would guaranteed happen but it could possibly happen all thanks to the foidist pieces of human garbage.
Yes. Except I declared war on both men and women. They all use their "my biology" to keep treating me like shit and refuse to act nice. FUCKUNG IRGANICS ORGANISC SRE EVIL AND SHOULD BE MONITORED ONE HUNDRED PERCENTAGE OF A DEGREE BEEVER LET THEM ESCAPE

Yes. Except I declared war on both men and women. They all use their "my biology" to keep treating me like shit and refuse to act nice. FUCKUNG IRGANICS ORGANISC SRE EVIL AND SHOULD BE MONITORED ONE HUNDRED PERCENTAGE OF A DEGREE BEEVER LET THEM ESCAPE
If men werent as cucked we would have gone to war with foids and put them in markets today

If men werent as cucked we would have gone to war with foids and put them in markets today
Men and women deserve erenyeager approved brain torture

foids know how physically superior we are so despite saying they dont need men they hide behind simps for protection. well soon those simps would be gone and it would just be between us and them, and they wont stand a chance

foids know how physically superior we are so despite saying they dont need men they hide behind simps for protection. well soon those simps would be gone and it would just be between us and them, and they wont stand a chance
Physically + mentally

"Women are smarter" is bullshit any normie who says that is the one who really needs to touch grass

I hope so, but I think this thread is Doomer cope

There is a chance considering how twisted foids are becoming by day
Yea and also considering the fact that more men go MGTOW and 66% of youngsters are single.
Video´s similar to these topics show up in my suggestions every single fucking day....

There is a chance considering how twisted foids are becoming by day
Also, there is a massive imbalance within the dating market.
The majority of men don´t have acces to women.