Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Will the metaverse cure loneliness?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
I honestly can't imagine myself spending an extended period of time in vr. Having a toaster strapped to your face sucks, you'll get eyestrain, vr can't simulate physical touch, and the fov is limited. For these reasons I don't think vr will replace real world relationships. Even in 10 years from now I don't see vr being that good. We'd need sword art online type vr which is well into the world of science fiction

No, just lol
I laugh at everyone who thinks online interaction is comparable to real life interaction
The metaverse will dampen your loneliness, not cure it

Goddamn technological dystopian pieces of shit

No, multiplayer will be filled with trannies and chad only *femcels, yeah without physical touch is near useless, sexbots will be much better solution.

Apple is planning to replace smartphones with VR specs.

No, multiplayer will be filled with trannies and chad only *femcels, yeah without physical touch is near useless, sexbots will be much better solution.
beta uprising in the metaverse :feelsautistic:

i dont trust ol' zucky. Whether or not it ends up being a cool cope is irrelevant, facebook is a disease
Loneliness is something we have to learn to live with
every cope has its end

We're better off founding Incelistan (or Inceldia if you ask @erenyeager).

I laugh at everyone who thinks online interaction is comparable to real life interaction
Yes, online interaction is the junk food of interaction. It fills you up but it's nowhere as "nutritious" as real-life interaction and if you grow up mostly communicating online, your social skills become even more stunted than they already are.

i dont trust ol' zucky. Whether or not it ends up being a cool cope is irrelevant, facebook is a disease
I agree. Funny how Fakebook is the most normie-ish antisocial network in existence and yet I keep seeing the Metaverse being discussed here as if there's even a sliver of a chance of it becoming what it promises to be. That said, OP does say he doesn't believe in it.

if the tech gets good enough i dont see why not, although that probably wont happen for a while

Yes, online interaction is the junk food of interaction. It fills you up but it's nowhere as "nutritious" as real-life interaction and if you grow up mostly communicating online, your social skills become even more stunted than they already are.

I agree. Funny how Fakebook is the most normie-ish antisocial network in existence and yet I keep seeing the Metaverse being discussed here as if there's even a sliver of a chance of it becoming what it promises to be. That said, OP does say he doesn't believe in it.
JOIN THE YEAGERISTS

Mine was stunted before online interaction became mainstream as I am godly

You are looking at a screen....that wont do shit.

You need to touch and be touched, you need to kiss and you need to fuck.

A screen with cartoon figures in it wont do shit. Will only make you depressed later because you are not getting dopamin anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back