Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will the corporate embrace of woke culture backfire against them?

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Pretty much every single corporation nowadays is fully committed to pushing the leftist woke politics on gender, race, and sexuality. But the woke crowds also hate capitalism. Will businesses suffer the consequences of pandering to these people? I think eventually they will.

Last edited:
The woke crowds say they hate capitalism, but their actions inform us that they fully embrace capitalism. The wheels of the agenda will keep on turning.

no

i wish but this will never happen because of SJW and human morals which are flawed

In the long term if they actively prefer foids and trannies as they are not as good workers

nope blackrock will always financially support them.

The woke crowds say they hate capitalism, but their actions inform us that they fully embrace capitalism. The wheels of the agenda will keep on turning.

This.
The wokes like to perform and virtue-signal, but they like getting paid too. They won't bite the hand that feeds too hard.

It's easy to go on a protest march at lunchtime to show that you "stand with" Standing Rock, or BLM, or LGBTQII+, or show that you're against Trump, or whatever the current thing is.
And then grab a takeaway cappuccino and head back to work.

It was fascinating to watch how the wokes acted, when real resistance and protest rose up against the covid Vax and the covid masks and the covid lockdowns etc etc.
Suddenly, all the blue haired woke freaks were at the forefront of the establishment, yelling STFU AND DO WHAT THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU, YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PROTEST THIS STUFF, ONLY PEOPLE LIKE :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feels::foidSoy::soy::soy::feels::foidSoy: US HAVE THE CORRECT IDEAS ABOUT WHEN, WHY AND HOW PEOPLE SHOULD PROTEST THINGS!

What the wokes haven't yet realized, is that they aren't the radical anti-establishmentarians any more. They are the conservative, establishment middle class, using the power of the state to impose their values and suppress what they don't like.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

They love militarised crony capitalism that crushes those they despise, i.e., literally anyone that isn't part of their insane cult.

No. As long as globalism is the norm, the U.S. (where this nonsense is centered) is just a corpse for the ghouls to feed on.

No. As long as globalism is the norm, the U.S. (where this nonsense is centered) is just a corpse for the ghouls to feed on.

Not until it’s too late.

I hate women, I hate gender minorities, I hate gays, I hate fucking liberals, I hate sexual aberrations, I hate loonies troons, I would be glad to fucking kill them (in pokemon emerald)

I hate women, I hate gender minorities, I hate gays, I hate fucking liberals, I hate sexual aberrations, I hate loonies troons, I would be glad to fucking kill them (in pokemon emerald)
I hate 99% of humans