Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will society get better when all the boomers die off?

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★★
I don't think it will.

Nope. We need a fuckton of deep cleaning to do and that's gonna take decades and decades.

Dating wise it's just gonna keep get worse until we do something about women and dating apps.

better yes. boomers fucked everything up and they hoard all of the wealth. fuck them. and theyre racist as fuck too

FUCKING YES!

They are the Jews of all generations

depends on whom would be replacing them
let me use my clown vision

I don't understand this opinion that boomers are the problem.

The human race is the problem. Young people never treated me better than a boomer, 99 % of humans are just stupid and evil.

Lol. That's because all the gay boomers died during the 80s

Boomers were so gay and so promiscuous with their gay sex that they created a new autoimmune disorder from it. And then they just LOVE grooming their children we as we can see with Late Gen X even Boomers to this day with troon degeneracy

BTFO Boomer

Lol. That's because all the gay boomers died during the 80s

Boomers were so gay and so promiscuous with their gay sex that they created a new autoimmune disorder from it. And then they just LOVE grooming their children we as we can see with Late Gen X even Boomers to this day with troon degeneracy

BTFO Boomer
Statistics show Gen-Z is the gayest generation to have ever lived. They deserve to die in the next world war.

no, if boomers were insufferable can you imagine how of a pain in the butt will be zoomers, especially when they are elderly and lamenting that they are lonely (because of their stupid narcissistic ideologies)

Statistics show Gen-Z is the gayest generation to have ever lived. They deserve to die in the next world war.
Lol sure generation AIDS sure.

Your sociopathic tendencies on display too, at least generation Z isn't stupid enough to die for Jews and their kosher wars

O wow brainwashed kids STILL in public schools support black lives matter at a slight higher rate compared to adults?????

O damn boomer youre really pulling out the stops now.

That's only a 14% margin of ADULTS winning against CHILDREN who don't even have the life experience to hate nigs on a spiritual level by working with the fucks

3/10 kids already understand how a nigger works and they haven't even graduated high school yet and you're trying to make it slam dunk

If anything this graph shows the young kids are smarter than you OLD DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN ass children because its going to sway more as time goes on too.

Congrats lol

2026, the collapse of the western civilization, yall better be ready

Children have more sense than you fucks lol

And your such disgusting people that you would try to slam dunk on incarcerated children

Scumbag
I don't give a shit about young western troons and fags such as yourself. The west is in decline and it will be eclipsed by the east.

Homoerotic dressing was exclusively and originally done by the boomers.

Seethe Boomer. You filthy subhuman animals ruined everything
~Just look at all the fashion of the 80s, proves the point.

I don't give a shit about young western troons and fags such as yourself. The west is in decline and it will be eclipsed by the east.

Well ya thats why EVERYONE hates the boomers.

You never gave a fuck in the first place

Case and point

So STFU

Well ya thats why EVERYONE hates the boomers.

You never gave a fuck in the first place

Case and point

So STFU
Why should a Rice-cels like me give a fuck about foreign nations and civilizations? Western zoomers like you have a cucked mindset, which puts your civilization on the path of decline.

Why should a Rice-cels like me give a fuck about foreign nations and civilizations? Western zoomers like you have a cucked mindset, which puts your civilization on the path of decline.
The oldest zoomer is 26.

Literally half of the zoomers are still in prison camps (school)

And I didn't ask for your fucking story either so get bent lol

The oldest zoomer is 26.

Literally half of the zoomers are still in prison camps (school)

And I didn't ask for your fucking story either so get bent lol
Who says "get bent" anymore? You're the real boomer here.

Zoomers are the Trannies of all generations.
And who turned them into it? Oh right boomer and gen X teachers and the latter group parents (usually single moms) as well shoving it down their throats from early childhood.

And who turned them into it? Oh right boomer and gen X teachers and the latter group parents (usually single moms) as well shoving it down their throats from early childhood.
Exactly it was the boomers who wanted the next generations to be faggots

Lol!

Says the most privileged human being from the best economy of all existence. Your economy was a participation trophy

Go overdose on opiates already boomer. Its what ur best at
soy opinion.

Young people with a particular emphasis on young men I assume
Boomers and their consequences will reverberate throughout society and culture for generations. Such is the curse of democracy.