Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Will Smith, marriage coper, has a mantra: "BAD MARRIAGE FOR LIFE!"

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Inceldom is a blessing in disguise. G-D has made women hate us so they won't go near us and abuse us.

It's a good thing disguised in a bad thing.

View: https://youtu.be/lo5RjOQHQbg

You're misinterpreting the slogan. For anyone wondering where this comes from, it's because Will and Jada have an "open relationship," and recently this has become a point of discussion because some celeb or whatever came out and said he had sex with Jada.

And so Will Smith and Jada had a talk, and were like "Yeah, we're always cheating on each other. Will has fucked just about every one of his female co-stars, up to and including Margot Robbie. We shouldn't do this, but oh well. Bad Marriage For Life."

You're misinterpreting the slogan. For anyone wondering where this comes from, it's because Will and Jada have an "open relationship," and recently this has become a point of discussion because some celeb or whatever came out and said he had sex with Jada.

And so Will Smith and Jada had a talk, and were like "Yeah, we're always cheating on each other. Will has fucked just about every one of his female co-stars, up to and including Margot Robbie. We shouldn't do this, but oh well. Bad Marriage For Life."
This world is fucked

This world is fucked
Ye

20200602 021524

Hypergamy should be punishable by public hanging.

Okay so this is even more disturbing than the original post. I would've been happy settling for mildly disturbed, but I guess now I am force to contend with severely disturbed. thank you.

Pretty embarrassing for their kids

Harlot is trying to justify what she did. HOLES CAN DO NO WRONG. What a fucking joke. I stg she's a demon. Fuck that faggot cuck too I know he's trying his damn hardest not to go full nigmode.

How much of a cuck do you gotta be to go on a TV show and talk in public about how much of a limp dick cuckold you are to let your wife get fucked by other dudes?

She used to be really hot, in the 90s. But she's no hottie anymore and Will is still pretty good looking. If he wasnt a cuck and still had his testicles he would dump that dried up rotisserie chicken and go off nailing 20-30 year olds.