Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Will Smith goes on stage and slaps Chris Rock for calling his wife a dyke

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Why does he feel like he needs to protect this whore?, she's not even loyal to him

That look on her face while he was laughing at the moment before, you can see that he was acting out her emotions.

Will is a post-wall Alpha, she wants his old energy back but all this does is get him to be permanently disinvited.

Holy shit nobody gives two fucks about oscars
Holy shit, that was actually kinda based
Imagine thinking its not scripted

He's the definition of the cuck lol protecting a woman who literally cheated on him

That look on her face while he was laughing at the moment before, you can see that he was acting out her emotions.

Will is a post-wall Alpha, she wants his old energy back but all this does is get him to be permanently disinvited.
True. He only slapped him for her, you could see he didn't give a shit about the joke but she was offended.

Will Smith is literally laughing while she rolls her eyes, she obviously says something to him and he slaps chris rock for her. He's a mega cuck.

Chris Rock would be a nigcel if he wasn’t famous, he is even made fun of for being a nigcel in some movies. Will Smith is a Tyrone, it’s the same story again.

Last edited:
Chris Rock would be a nigcel if he wasn’t famous, he is even made fun of for being a nigcel if he wasn’t famous in some movies. Will Smith is a Tyrone, it’s the same story again.
I remember an old interview that high school rejection really fucked him up. and drove him to want to become a big star to prove he was "better" than his unrequited crush at the time, and now he does this shit. You can't get over teenage rejection tbh

"Get my wife out of your mouth!"

I would have replied with "Is that what you told August?"

View: https://youtu.be/8INmyUCOLDw

Will Smith was a Tyrone, now he's old and Wheat Waffles definition of SUB-5 includes "Vulnerable / Veteran" for a reason, any valuable foid he would try to seduce would call him "a creep" and he'd be insta-cancelled if he even gazed at one wrong. Hence G.I. Jane got her clit sucked by August because she knew that Will lost his Tyroneness with age and Black Foids all want Tyrone. :blackpill:

On the Fresh Prince the long running joke was Carlton's height. Smith never had a problem with making fun of men's body issues before.

Don't understand why you would defend a women who cheated on you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back