Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Will probably rope tomorrow when I get back home.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Right now my mom is making me stay at her house but I will return back tomorrow and when I do, I will most likely rope because my life has become irredeemable. I am a 30+ oldcel NEET and I have vicious fights with my dad every day because he wants me to work, but with my mental and physical illnesses, I just can't. Doing meaningless 9-5 routine feels like total suicide fuel because I will get nothing out of it.

On top of all this my mom is bedridden and totally emaciated and frail, just waiting to die. Her mental illness is so sever that she is too afraid to even get up and down basic things.

I also have my health issues to deal with. My reflux and hiatal hernia has ruined my life and preventing me from living a normal life. I have no hope. I am sub5, manlet, curry, and NEET. I inherited all of my physical problems from my mom and I am destined to fail at everything I try. With all of my physical issues, I can't succeed in life.

I just want to escape now. I don't want to stick around for things to just keep getting worse. I want to quit. My parents totally failed me. They failed to equip me with the appropriate genetics needed to succeed and thrive in life. They condemned me to a prison life of endless torture and agony so it's time for me to quit now.

Tomorrow I will return home, get my SN and then mix it with water and drink. Hope I don't puke.

Last edited:
Why the fuck u wanna rope when you betabuxx 35 years´old roasties? even making them pregnant.

save up and SEA maxx with cheap Thais and filipinos ecause even currys are enjoying those pussies

Why the fuck u wanna rope when you betabuxx 35 years´old roasties? even making them pregnant.

save up and SEA maxx with cheap Thais and filipinos ecause even currys are enjoying those pussies
I don't want responsibilities and liabilities. I just want to get out now.

I don't want responsibilities and liabilities. I just want to get out now.
are you so far gone that you just wanna rope?

PLEASE don't brocel. Please try to ride this life out a little longer if you can, please brother.:blackpill::heart:

Before you rope you really have to be sure you tried everything to make a nice life. Did you already try Everything?

Before you rope you really have to be sure you tried everything to make a nice life. Did you already try Everything?
Yes nigga I tried with all of my blood, sweat and tears.

OP says he is curry, so that's not an option :feelsrope:, however the UgandaMaxx might work :feelsaww:.

I have vicious fights with my dad every day because he wants me to work
Leave! even if it means you will end up homeless on the street. Never ever talk again to him.

Not sure were you are based Brocel, but if it is in the west I would try to get the disability recognized and then leech of the disability benifits.
Try to get a small appartment that is paid with social welfare.
Just LDAR and play video games.
Set a couple of bucks aside and try to UgandaMax one day.

OP says he is curry, so that's not an option :feelsrope:, however the UgandaMaxx might work :feelsaww:.
I will NEVER touch SEA gook pussy. Absolutely grotesque and disgusting. Might as well pay for curry whore pussy.

its better to be dead than to live an undignified existence
will be joining you soon, gl.

over for ropecels
This is inevitable for all incels at the middle of late stages of their lives, which is why early ascension by mid-20s is an absolute must. Beyond mid-20s the trauma and weight of past failures becomes to much.

is the site from where you got the SN still up?
No they arrested the guy and took down the site after multiple people in Canada and UK bought from him and roped.

If you rope you will do this soyciety a favor.
You should keep leeching that sweet social welfare and be a soycietal burden,

If you rope you will do this soyciety a favor.
You should keep leeching that sweet social welfare and be a soycietal burden,
No it creates too much shame and conflict and I'm tired of all that.

No it creates too much shame and conflict and I'm tired of all that.
Soyciety has been shitting on you for over 30 years. Don't make them a favor.
Leech of from social welfare or commit crime. Don't let them go away with it.

thats cap nobody gives pajeets pussi willingly
literal shit tier race

i know guys who almost got foid and were dating them until foids found out he was a curry and got dumped

Don't do it brocel :feelsBox: Also research carnivore diet or keto, I have hiatal hernia too, don't have any symptoms anymore no GERD no gasping for air no sore throat no pain. It's from shitty modern food

Don't do it brocel :feelsBox: Also research carnivore diet or keto, I have hiatal hernia too, don't have any symptoms anymore no GERD no gasping for air no sore throat no pain. It's from shitty modern food
Yeah true, I've been hearing GREAT things about the "carnivore diet".:yes:

Yeah true, I've been hearing GREAT things about the "carnivore diet".:yes:
Yeah it's just giving up goyslop shitfood basically but going extra mile in understanding that plants are shit too, because we're not some ruminant animals and aren't meant to eat this crap

You lift weights or no?

Well good luck and if you can then send me the link for the SN because I would like to have some for when I need to leave as well

I strongly advice you on researching the diet brocel. Or at least look up the more recent info on how gerd and reflux are caused by LOW stomach acid, not high, and that's why antacids that retarded nigger doctors prescribe don't work or make it worse or only work temporally

I strongly advice you on researching the diet brocel. Or at least look up the more recent info on how gerd and reflux are caused by LOW stomach acid, not high, and that's why antacids that retarded nigger doctors prescribe don't work or make it worse or only work temporally
The problem is the hiatal hernia which is a mechanical defect that needs fixing.

Yeah it's just giving up goyslop shitfood basically but going extra mile in understanding that plants are shit too, because we're not some ruminant animals and aren't meant to eat this crap
Indeed. Though I do agree with diet's total-elimation of plant-based foods, which imo is unnecessary, which may also be the cause of many illnesses that we see today. And also, considering that 'plants' only defence against "predators", is their TOXICITY.

The problem is the hiatal hernia which is a mechanical defect that needs fixing.
Yeah they twist it around itself or some shit. I heard from different people that the effect doesn't stay so I'd rather try dietary changes and see if it gets better. Mine wasn't that bad and it doesn't bother me unless I slip up and eat shit foods