Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will people shut the fuck up about Iran and Isreal?

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
Ok I get it. Hajis and the Pinocchio bois arent getting along. They hate eachother. Boo fucking hoo. Can I watch hentai and listen to pirated music without somone bitching about it or a micro second? No? Its that big of a deal? Fuck it, I wanna go off grid now. Fucking aumish-cel. Live were there aint shit but old school shit tard and oh wait they dont do fallout4 or care to much for modern day guns. Or night vision. Fuck aumish life. Either way just shut the fuck up about Iran and Jewland. I couldnt give a constipating shit about it.

What did you do for your birthday

That's better, what're your plans for the weekend then
Fuck around on the steam deck. Solve a oil leack on my accura MDX. ITS A 2002 200K miles, and watch a unhealthy amount of black lagoon & hellsing. Until then I got trade school and work.

Fuck around on the steam deck. Solve a oil leack on my accura MDX. ITS A 2002 200K miles, and watch a unhealthy amount of black lagoon & hellsing. Until then I got trade school and work.
Sounds good

Do you like playing tactical shooter games?

Sounds good

Do you like playing tactical shooter games?
Fall out 4 (with mods, even got a fn502 mod to match my handgun)
Battlefield 4
Looking forward to BO6 when realeased
Ghost recon(both breackpoint and wildlands)
Splinter cell black list
Just got into stalker shadow of chenobyll.
I also want to get cyber punk 2077 if I can afford it.

Ghost recon(both breackpoint and wildlands)
Splinter cell black list
Just got into stalker shadow of chenobyll
if you're in these type of games try Ready or Not, you'll love it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back