Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will neck curls with weights slightly wiiden my jaw?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Title. @VideoGameCoper

this is not looksmax.org

this is not looksmax.org
IMG 1120

U can make your jaw look wider by getting bigger masseters mastic gum can help with that

Nah It's just to work the neck I believe

You are inhaling dangerous levels of copium @comradespiderman29 :smonk::smonk:

U can make your jaw look wider by getting bigger masseters mastic gum can help with that
Yes, I know. My jaw is still narrow as fuck despite, Chewing like a madaman for over a year.

Title. @VideoGameCoper
It won't and go on looksmax for this, it will widen your neck which will make you more attractive if you have a skinny neck. Never underestimate the neckpill

@Cayden Zhang

do you have narrow palate if so do mse its non invasive probably safer than braces too idk tho

No. It will make your neck wider from the front though.

do you have narrow palate if so do mse its non invasive probably safer than braces too idk tho
It won't widen his jaw though. MSE is cope anyway there are legit no facial differences when you compare the before and after of the majority of ppl who got it done, he probably has a narrow lower third due to his inward gonion, his mandible is prolly narrow too, and high gonial angle, is your face oval asf @comradespiderman29 ? Kinda like this

It won't widen his jaw though. MSE is cope anyway there are legit no facial differences when you compare the before and after of the majority of ppl who got it done, he probably has a narrow lower third due to his inward gonion, his mandible is prolly narrow too, and high gonial angle, is your face oval asf @comradespiderman29 ? Kinda like this View attachment 1219975
so only bimax will work?

so only bimax will work?
Maybe? But in the typical bimax surgery, surgeons don't widen the jaw. Still, I guess theoretically you could just cut the gonion, position it more lateral, insert bone graft in between, and fixate with plates and screws. Widening could be done by cutting the whole jaw in half vertically at the chinpoint in the middle up to the teeth. I'm no surgeon but a loser on .is so I'm just talking out of my ass, but I guess if you talk with your surgeon he could inform you about this. I think only fillers (even though it's a meme) or implants would work to widen the jaw

Maybe? But in the typical bimax surgery, surgeons don't widen the jaw. Still, I guess theoretically you could just cut the gonion, position it more lateral, insert bone graft in between, and fixate with plates and screws. Widening could be done by cutting the whole jaw in half vertically at the chinpoint in the middle up to the teeth. I'm no surgeon but a loser on .is so I'm just talking out of my ass, but I guess if you talk with your surgeon he could inform you about this. I think only fillers (even though it's a meme) or implants would work to widen the jaw
yeah fillers are a meme but why wouldnt someone just do implants though? are they not a good procedure and are they just shit most the time? bimax+implants would ascend me hard

Do chewing mastic gum and neck curls with a towel. Chew with the molars not incisors for CCW rotation. You can also try bonesmashing the chin but it'll probably just lead to a pinched nerve and hair follicle damage

Do chewing mastic gum and neck curls with a towel. Chew with the molars not incisors for CCW rotation. You can also try bonesmashing the chin but it'll probably just lead to a pinched nerve and hair follicle damage
listen to this dumb fuck if you want damaged teeth and jaw

there is no way to improve ones jaw other than plastic surgery. I think that should be common fucking knowledge on blackpill forum. Yet retards like this will pop put and sugest smashing your bones or chewing some shit

OP to answer your question:

Training your neck will have no impact on your jaw, obviously. It can widen your neck in the long run which can make your lower third look better. However be aware that neck is one of those muscles (like calves) which is mostly genetic. So dont be surprised if you get no width at all from training it.

Still working out your neck overal is a good thing to do. Just be careful and do proper warmput to avoid injury.

It’s not gonna help your jaw. All it will do is make your neck thicker (and it would take a long time and lots of discipline for even this to happen). You are an adult. That means your jawbones are fully formed and basically not changeable. Neck training cannot help your jaw. In fact, the extra neck muscle mass might even make your jawline appear weaker because of the thick neck

Yeah, you're 100% a tiktokcel.

it will only widen your neck, why would a neck exercise make your jaw bigger?