Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will men just fuck literally any woman?

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
Just curious as to the reason why it's so easy for fat ugly women to get laid but not men. Do we just sleep with any woman that moves? Do men have no standards?

if a foid isnt like morbidly obese / really fat then yes i would fuck them

my standards are really low

really really low

dumb question what are with these stupid questions? would you have sex with a woman that was nasty? of course not. leaves thread.

if a foid isnt like morbidly obese / really fat then yes i would fuck them

my standards are really low

really really low
Bro at that point Just heat up a roast beef sandwich and fuck it lol

dumb question what are with these stupid questions? would you have sex with a woman that was nasty? of course not. leaves thread.
Fat women can easily get laid.

yes
having sex is a requirement to participate in society

Yes they will

Just curious as to the reason why it's so easy for fat ugly women to get laid but not men. Do we just sleep with any woman that moves? Do men have no standards?
yes. esp if drunk. this is why ugly landwhales think theyre hot shit. chad uses them as a cum rag when hes bored.

Only because of 80/20, if sanity was restored and women were forced to go for their looksmatch the landwhales would be cast into phlegaton like the wretches they are

i don't care if the women is fat or not fat i don't care.
my standards are ridiculously low :feelsbadman:

Only because of 80/20, if sanity was restored and women were forced to go for their looksmatch the landwhales would be cast into phlegaton like the wretches they are
I wish, but my point is that fat women wouldn't want to fuck fat guys even if forced to looksmatch.

Men are willing to give 99% of women a chance yet women only want to give 5% of men a chance

a thousand times yes

I don't think that too many fat ugly women get paid, but there are all sorts of reasons a male might try cohabitation and marry one. In the process they may stumble into each other and have sex.