Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will Mainlander ever come back to the Forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-

unlikely.

i remember him leaving the forum bc he was mad at the mods. he may come back if the mods change and someone notifies him.

Very unlikely

If you want more incel music I can compose and mix, but I'd need a vocalist.

No, but he is posting on other forums.

he's on one of the competitor forums, the ones who don't give your info to FBI linked NGOs

Does it matter? I'm here now I'm the best

I decided to come and see how things are. I probably won't post as much as I did back in the day given the decrease in the quality of the userbase (from what I saw) and my disappointment with how Serge obviously tried to make the forum more friendly to Reddit cucks but I thank everyone who missed me, lifefuel bros. I did miss most of you as well.

I decided to come and see how things are. I probably won't post as much as I did back in the day given the decrease in the quality of the userbase (from what I saw) and my disappointment with how Serge obviously tried to make the forum more friendly to Reddit cucks but I thank everyone who missed me, lifefuel bros. I did miss most of you as well.
Welcome back to the forum. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Glad you are back. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Welcome back to the forum. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Glad you are back. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I saw the thread you made about me, thanks a lot my brother. Do you have the link, I forgot it.

nice to see you back

i only got the tail end of his activity, great user

Is that your cat in the avi?
Yes tbh. I felt a bit high inhib about putting my face here since we all know this site is full of glowers. My pic is easily to find anyway so kinda an irrational thing. Maybe I'll change to that again.

I don't want to use animes girls anymore because there's no really good, loyal, girl, not even 2D.

Yes tbh. I felt a bit high inhib about putting my face here since we all know this site is full of glowers. My pic is easily to find anyway so kinda an irrational thing. Maybe I'll change to that again.

I don't want to use animes girls anymore because there's no really good, loyal, girl, not even 2D.
Nice. Didn't know you had a cat. What's your cat doing now? :feelscomfy:

Nice. Didn't know you had a cat. What's your cat doing now? :feelscomfy:
Funnily enough, meowing at the door to enter. But I'm about to go to sleep and I sleep in another room so I'll go outside to meet him.